The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Accessories

beg

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
12:11 AM
Reaction score
Now that we are starting to get our vehicles has any new owners had any information regarding timescales for missing accessories and when we are at it any knowledge about the much vaunted online owners manual ?

bemax

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
1:11 AM
Reaction score
Now that we are starting to get our vehicles has any new owners had any information regarding timescales for missing accessories and when we are at it any knowledge about the much vaunted online owners manual ?
Of course, it got the precise information that I will get my table till the end of May.
Why do you ask 🤔

beg

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Sorry probably didn't use right language I'm referring to the maintenance 3d online interface access

Lollo050968

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
1:11 AM
Reaction score
Somewhere written roll out end 2023… so in 2024😂

Jeremy996

Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
7:11 PM
Reaction score
Melton Mowbray, Leicestershire, United Kingdom

ECrider

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
You can probably hear the grinding of teeth from here.
As part of my getting a dash-cam installed, I was told by Gary Pearson on LinkedIn that the workshop manual and parts catalogue would be released after the USA roll out, so 2024ish.
Really not impressed.

See here: https://www.theineosforum.com/threads/3d-guides-and-repair-manuals.12411891/#post-1333181522
That is piss poor considering built and delivered them. Leads to the next question whether the agent/servicing network will have sufficient info to service/repair them in the coming months prior to any release of workshop manual etc?

Reactions: PBD

DCPU

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Don't worry, Ineos have just put a man onto it:
Screenshot_20230615_083505.jpg

"Ineos Grenadier ~ built on purpose, delivered by accident".

Last edited:

Beormund

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I am heading back to my agent next week to have my side runners, tow ball, cargo barrier & divider fitted and my A/C repaired. I was told the roof bars won't be available until July/August which is damn annoying.

grenadierboy

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
9:11 AM
Reaction score
You can probably hear the grinding of teeth from here.
As part of my getting a dash-cam installed, I was told by Gary Pearson on LinkedIn that the workshop manual and parts catalogue would be released after the USA roll out, so 2024ish.
Really not impressed.

See here: https://www.theineosforum.com/threads/3d-guides-and-repair-manuals.12411891/#post-1333181522
So what happens if your new Grenadier needs a major service or repair in the next 9 months - do you simply have to wait?

AnD3rew

Inch deep and a mile wide.
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
So what happens if your new Grenadier needs a major service or repair in the next 9 months - do you simply have to wait?
Well if you want to do it yourself or have it done by an independent then probably yes. But agents are getting training and tools and diagnostic gear.

Davman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Has someone who actually has a car looked into this yet?
Have you found a shop that does Vinyl decals/transfers that highlight the word "Grenadier" on the bonnet, perhaps get them done in Black or White or Red.
As well as the inverted V on the rear door.

I am waiting for someone to put something like this up on Ebay. - haven't found one yet.

Michael H.

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Forum Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Has someone who actually has a car looked into this yet?
Have you found a shop that does Vinyl decals/transfers that highlight the word "Grenadier" on the bonnet, perhaps get them done in Black or White or Red.
As well as the inverted V on the rear door.

I am waiting for someone to put something like this up on Ebay. - haven't found one yet.
If you have cash to burn …

https://www.ignitioncarcentre.com.au/_files/ugd/0bbbf1_ff6a20a489b24437a83503b80832f8b7.pdf

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
7:11 PM
Reaction score
$250 for the A on the bonnet????? :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
I was thinking the same thing. The nose and door etc seem expensive but they’re obviously much more complexly shaped. The letters are pretty basic - like make at home on a Cricket machine.

Back
Top Bottom