The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Accessories

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
5:44 AM
Reaction score
Interesting Ineos only list 3 companies as official accessory suppliers on the website.
Rhino rack was an Australian company until 2021
Red Winches is British
EGR is Australian

1688060684833.png

Reactions: PBD

DCPU

Grenadier Owner
Local time
8:44 PM
Reaction score
I wonder what has happened to Gearmate for the rear drawers?

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score

AMan

Grenadier Owner
Local time
10:44 PM
Reaction score
Has someone who actually has a car looked into this yet?
Have you found a shop that does Vinyl decals/transfers that highlight the word "Grenadier" on the bonnet, perhaps get them done in Black or White or Red.
As well as the inverted V on the rear door.

I am waiting for someone to put something like this up on Ebay. - haven't found one yet.
I’m planning to get this done here in Kenya. Will post if and when achieved!

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
3:44 PM
Reaction score
I learned something today that I had no idea about regarding accessories. We know there are many accessories that are dealer install (checker plates, roof rack, etc.) but those items are not actually part of our orders. That is, dealers have to individually order the parts for each vehicle themselves as opposed to everything being already in progress from the conversion of our preorders to actual ones. When speaking with my dealer today, he said that they do not even have parts catalogues yet, so even if the first truck off the boat showed up today they couldn't get a hold of the accessories. He's hoping that those things will come on line quickly, but as of today, they cannot order accessories.

TheDocAUS

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
That's interesting because the dealer in Sydney said INEOS was sending it from the warehouse. But Melbourne has one of the global warehouses, so does it vary between country?

Back
Top Bottom