The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Accessory feedback from current owners

emax

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
12:40 PM
Reaction score
Isn't it possible that you let UPS pick it up there and bring it to the US?

I'd ask them (UPS) for a quote.

DaBull

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
3:40 AM
Reaction score
I’ll get in touch with them and see if something can be worked out.
Hi Stu, I'm on board to order the Black Sheep Rock Sliders if we can find a way to cut down on the high shipping costs.
I'm in Southern California, willing to split costs with anyone in Southern California if there is a group buy, if only to cut down
on shipping costs. Just looking at the sliders only as I am going to find a fabricator to make aluminum bolt-on/bolt-off steps
that hang down a bit lower for easier access for my wife. Figure the cost to go custom on those will be less then buying them
from BlackSheep, especially when you add on $1500 just to ship. Ouch! DaBull

Sekurt

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
@Stu_Barnes I’m pretty sure Thomas said in the video that he had already sent product to the U.S. for upcoming vehicle deliveries. My bet is that Black Sheep has already set-up a U.S. distribution thru someone. The question to ask Black Sheep is who that is

bigleonski

Grenadier Owner
Local time
8:40 PM
Reaction score
Hi Stu, I'm on board to order the Black Sheep Rock Sliders if we can find a way to cut down on the high shipping costs.
I'm in Southern California, willing to split costs with anyone in Southern California if there is a group buy, if only to cut down
on shipping costs. Just looking at the sliders only as I am going to find a fabricator to make aluminum bolt-on/bolt-off steps
that hang down a bit lower for easier access for my wife. Figure the cost to go custom on those will be less then buying them
You're kidding. Surely there'll be a local fabricator that can knock something up just as good for a fraction of the cost in the States.

hustlehard285

Grenadier Owner
Local time
4:40 AM
Reaction score
Sounds like the hitch is 100% worth it, along with the safari windows.

Access ladder is not worth it.

I'm still back and forth on the rock sliders. If the vehicle is getting delivered in December, there will be snow on the ground out here. It'd be nice to have something to kick off snow before getting into the vehicle. Current owners, without sliders are you just kicking off your boots on the painted door frame?

hustlehard285

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I'd be in on a group buy as well for Black Sheep. I talked to Slee Offroad out here in Colorado (high end off road armor, etc) and they said they're going to be sticking to Lexus and Toyota, no plans for Ineos development.

DCPU

Grenadier Owner
Local time
11:40 AM
Reaction score
Current owners, without sliders are you just kicking off your boots on the painted door frame?
It's flip flop weather here now...but I can attest to the fact that the sliders look like they will take a good kicking without coming to much harm.

Bruce

Global Grenadier #51
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I'd be in on a group buy as well for Black Sheep. I talked to Slee Offroad out here in Colorado (high end off road armor, etc) and they said they're going to be sticking to Lexus and Toyota, no plans for Ineos development.
That's too bad. Slee makes good stuff. I think the Tacoma coming out around the same time, and the booming Ranger, Bronco, Colorado, etc market will draw a lot of attention from brands just based on sales volume. I wouldn't be surprised if BudBuilt, Shrockworks and other smaller makers take the same approach to a new brand, but someone will eventually take a crack at the Grenadier market.

hustlehard285

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
So far I've reached out to:
ARB - No plans
RSG Off road - no response
RCI Off road -no response
Dissent - First one to talk to them about it. Asked for more details.
Victory 4x4 - No plans.
Slee Off Road - No plans. Toyota and Lexus only.

Bruce

Global Grenadier #51
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I was wondering about ARB. Their stuff showing up on the Tacoma Trailhunter made me fearful that they were going the AEV/Stellantis route and narrowing their focus to Toyota. I still think they're big enough to keep their fingers in a bunch of pies, but maybe Ineos enthusiasts will need to grow their own cottage industry.

ADVAW8S

Global Grenadier 0044
Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
Ralf Sarek in VA has stated once he gets his hands on one, he will be doing armor, bumper for a winch and sliders. I've talked to him and he has a friend that has a reservation that will allow him to start prototyping. Sarek has done stuff for the L663 and older LR. He also does restoration and is a BMW Dinan dealer.

Last edited:

Bruce

Global Grenadier #51
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Ralf Sarek in VA has stated once he gets his hands on one, he will be doing armor, bumper for a winch and sliders. I've talked to him and he has a friend that has a reservation that will allow him to start prototyping. Sarek has done stuff for the L663 and older LR. He also does restoration and is a BMW Dinan dealer.
Cool. His ND aluminum bumper looks slick. Maybe a little modern for the Grenadier but I'm happy he's looking at options for us.

Black Sheep

Grenadier Owner
Supporting Vendor
Local time
Reaction score
Black Sheep here.... It seems we have a small error in our online shop.... Shipping to the US would be 425$ for the full set of rock sliders.

Black Sheep

Grenadier Owner
Supporting Vendor
Local time
Reaction score
No kidding. A group buy would be awesome. Here's what my cart showed on the site for the steps and sliders:

Total​

Subtotal1.665,00 CHF
delivery to US3.000,00 CHF
incl. 0% tax0,00 CHF
Total, No Tax4.665,00 CHF
TOTAL4.665,00 CHF
CHECKOUT
Sorry for that.... Shipping costs to the US are 425 $ for the rock sliders... we have to fix that error in our online shop...

Loc Nar

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
5:40 AM
Reaction score
Sorry for that.... Shipping costs to the US are 425 $ for the rock sliders... we have to fix that error in our online shop...
Is it $425 for the sliders with steps? If not, what is the shipping cost for both? Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom