The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

⭐️⭐️⭐️MOSSY INEOS RETURNS TO ARIZONA⭐️⭐️⭐️

MossyIG

Grenadier Owner
INEOS Agent/Dealer (verified)
Local time
12:43 PM
Reaction score
You guys are very lucky…. Mossy family is amazing and habe been doing this a long time. Travis Mossy was detailing someone’s car at pickup himself last week. Pretty amazimg really. Very very nice family and everything I’ve seem they’re going above and beyomd to make this a success.
Thank you for the kind words @Tjhappel ! We are very dedicated to the success of the Grenadier and to provide the best possible customer experience....from the top down 😁

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
3:43 PM
Reaction score
I guess this was the first (un?)official Global Grenadiers Arizona meet up. It was an honor and pleasure meeting @Stu_Barnes

We're looking forward to having more formal meetups and events as more members take delivery.

View attachment 7837492
That’s great.

FWIW Stu looks much better on the audio only podcast. 🤣

Edit - As am I. We both have faces made for radio.

Last edited:

Stu_Barnes

Grenadier Owner
Fixer & General Dogsbody
Local time
Reaction score
I guess this was the first (un?)official Global Grenadiers Arizona meet up. It was an honor and pleasure meeting @Stu_Barnes

We're looking forward to having more formal meetups and events as more members take delivery.

View attachment 7837492
Wonderful to meet you too @IG_in_AZ. Grenadiers seem to be like London busses, you wait 3 years and 2 show up at once. Wickenburg must have had the highest density of Grenadiers per capita than anywhere else in North America yesterday!!

IG_in_AZ

Global Grenadiers #1372
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
@MossyIG @RunBikeDive Happy New Year! Any tentative dates for a January AZ event? February?

Reason I ask, I'm out of the country Jan 15- Feb 7. I'd love to come to another meet-up.

I'll be in St. George, UT the weekend of Jan 6 for a Hard Way Home delivery / training event with Warner.

Busy, busy!

IG_in_AZ

Global Grenadiers #1372
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
So..all that food for The INEOS Forum get together??? 😆
Unfortunately, it's not 100% mine. My son's girlfriend's mom was the manager of a local BBQ joint that closed due to the owner's health issues. It was sort of an emergency, "have room in any freezer anywhere?" thing as their last day to be out was Friday.

AngusMacG

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Unfortunately, it's not 100% mine. My son's girlfriend's mom was the manager of a local BBQ joint that closed due to the owner's health issues. It was sort of an emergency, "have room in any freezer anywhere?" thing as their last day to be out was Friday.
If I lived closer I’d offer my freezer up…

MossyIG

Grenadier Owner
INEOS Agent/Dealer (verified)
Local time
Reaction score
@MossyIG @RunBikeDive Happy New Year! Any tentative dates for a January AZ event? February?

Reason I ask, I'm out of the country Jan 15- Feb 7. I'd love to come to another meet-up.

I'll be in St. George, UT the weekend of Jan 6 for a Hard Way Home delivery / training event with Warner.

Busy, busy!
You are busy! At least it's a fun busy ;). Not sure what the next date is, I'll check on that and get back to you soon.

AZGrenadier

Global Grenadier #0031
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
I want to give Taz at Mossy a huge thanks. Very cool guys out there. Got some gremlins worked out and an oil change. Thanks Taz, Travis and Trevor. Wait, are you all Ts over there?

Back
Top Bottom