The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

⭐️⭐️⭐️MOSSY INEOS RETURNS TO ARIZONA⭐️⭐️⭐️

IG_in_AZ

Global Grenadiers #1372
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
11:56 AM
Reaction score
@MossyIG thank you so much for coming to Phoenix and hosting the event. I had a blast getting to meet you all and finally get a test drive on road. It was awesome meeting fellow future owners @74CampySuperRecord and @RunBikeDive. Glad to see I'm joining a community of some awesome guys. 20231216_103553.jpg20231216_104730.jpg

74CampySuperRecord

Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
12:56 PM
Reaction score
Apparently, I was rather conservative on my desert excursion. I had the peanut gallery going on my test drive.

Definitely worth the wait. These things are cool.

Thanks again to MossyIG and IG_in_AZ. Everyone else, too.

I am stoked.

AZGrenadier

Global Grenadier #0031
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
2:56 PM
Reaction score
Nice meeting all you guys. You were all great chatting with. Sorry I didn’t get to meet the other members on here but Trevor was great driving around with. Picking my truck up in CO on Thursday and this certainly got me excited about it.

74CampySuperRecord

Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Nice meeting all you guys. You were all great chatting with. Sorry I didn’t get to meet the other members on here but Trevor was great driving around with. Picking my truck up in CO on Thursday and this certainly got me excited about it.

When did you show up?

Everyone was cool there.

Congrats on getting your truck.

These are really cool!

MossyIG

Grenadier Owner
INEOS Agent/Dealer (verified)
Local time
Reaction score
@MossyIG thank you so much for coming to Phoenix and hosting the event. I had a blast getting to meet you all and finally get a test drive on road. It was awesome meeting fellow future owners @74CampySuperRecord and @RunBikeDive. Glad to see I'm joining a community of some awesome guys. View attachment 7836122View attachment 7836123
Great meeting you and all that showed up. It's nice to put faces to names and the group is growing! We've met so many awesome people and have had a lot of fun these last 2 trips. The excitement is real and some of you will have yours by the next trip out. Let the parking lot takeovers begin!

Tjhappel

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
Reaction score
You guys are very lucky…. Mossy family is amazing and habe been doing this a long time. Travis Mossy was detailing someone’s car at pickup himself last week. Pretty amazimg really. Very very nice family and everything I’ve seem they’re going above and beyomd to make this a success.

74CampySuperRecord

Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
You guys are very lucky…. Mossy family is amazing and habe been doing this a long time. Travis Mossy was detailing someone’s car at pickup himself last week. Pretty amazimg really. Very very nice family and everything I’ve seem they’re going above and beyomd to make this a success.

I kind of regret not getting “loose” off-road and driving through the washes and sagebrush, pallets, and palo verdes.

These wagons are cool.

I did notice that the front dampener is not very low on the MM Trialmaster demo. As I have seen from vids and pics.

It looked “flush”?

MossyIG, can you take a pic?

I really didn’t want to demo your demo.

Last edited:

DaBull

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I kind of regret not getting “loose” off-road and driving through the washes and sagebrush, pallets, and palo verdes.

These wagons are cool.

I did notice that the front dampener is not very low on the MM Trialmaster demo. As I have seen from vids and pics.

It looked “flush”?

Hi 74CampySuperRecord, It's my understanding that Grenadiers with left hand drive like the US and Canada have the dampener tucked up, whereas the ones with right hand drive have it down lower. DaBull

74CampySuperRecord

Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Hi 74CampySuperRecord, It's my understanding that Grenadiers with left hand drive like the US and Canada have the dampener tucked up, whereas the ones with right hand drive have it down lower. DaBull

Maybe so. It looked flush with the front axle area. Not hanging as low as pics have shown.

MossyIG

Grenadier Owner
INEOS Agent/Dealer (verified)
Local time
Reaction score

These wagons are cool.

It looked “flush”?

It sits pretty flush and doesn't hang low

Attachments

• dampner.jpg
    dampner.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 18
Back
Top Bottom