The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Who wants an after market bumper / bar?

Jeffrey

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
5:35 AM
Reaction score
I have a CA Tuned bumper on my sprinter, I like it. I ordered their Grenadier bumper for the same reason. Looks great and I know it is bulletproof.

ADVAW8S

Global Grenadier 0044
Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
5:35 AM
Reaction score
If you've got a proper Bull bar you don't need parking sensors.;)
Here in America we need them to let us know we are going to hit something while we are drinking our 64oz latte while using our phones to update our status.

Psignore00

Grenadier Owner
Local time
8:35 AM
Reaction score
I have a bar being designed at the moment and we have dealers ready in the USA. Photos and prototype coming soon. GrenX
Oooooo…I like that.

I just got quoted $900 for the parts to replace JUST THE LEFT SIDE of the front bumper because the stock bumper was bent backwards more than an inch. Not buying it and saving up while waiting to see what else comes out. I need a 3/16 or 1/4 inch thick steel bumper that has a bull bar and winch mount built in. Im sure there are a few others that would like that combo.

NixGrenadier2023

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
10:35 PM
Reaction score

Cheshire cat

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
1:35 PM
Reaction score

gkhaldi

Grenadier Owner
Local time
2:35 PM
Reaction score
I would already be happy if I could get the original steel bumper that’s being delivered in the US and Australia instead of the plastic table that it gets in Europe.

No joy so far because not a single dealer in Europe can get those parts from Ineos (or at least that’s what I’m told)

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I would already be happy if I could get the original steel bumper that’s being delivered in the US and Australia instead of the plastic table that it gets in Europe.

No joy so far because not a single dealer in Europe can get those parts from Ineos (or at least that’s what I’m told)
Just like we can't get the Roo bar in the US, but we can purchase from an agent in South Africa or Australia and have it shipped

Shaky

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
Reaction score
I like that - but not the LR Grille. Any more links?

It’s in another thread from a few days ago, it might be, let’s see your mods, or what did you did with your Gren today.

Apologies as I am useless navigating the form on searches.

Local time
Reaction score
I am ordering a bulbar for my grenadier from another country to be installed here in Charlotte, NC. It costs around $5000 after shipping and everything. Anyone else wants to tag along, just let me know.

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I am ordering a bulbar for my grenadier from another country to be installed here in Charlotte, NC. It costs around $5000 after shipping and everything. Anyone else wants to tag along, just let me know.
It should cost far less than $5k.... Some of the Mid-Atlantic folks just ordered them for <$2000/ea shipped via air freight from South Africa

gkhaldi

Grenadier Owner
Local time
2:35 PM
Reaction score
It should cost far less than $5k.... Some of the Mid-Atlantic folks just ordered them for <$2000/ea shipped via air freight from South Africa
I would be very much interested in a dealer name in South Africa. I just got quoted 5.261 A$ for the steel bumper assembly (winch version) without shipping cost from Australia since we can’t get the steel bumper in Europe.

Trialmaster

Grenadier Owner
Local time
1:35 PM
Reaction score
Buzz are going to build one, but it could be a few months away... I'm going to wait, I really want a stainless one, and shipping costs from abroad make it prohibitively expensive to import anyway.

Tom - agree with the waiting scenario. Shipping from overseas will be very expensive and then there is import duty (UK). Plus Buzz make som stop quality products.

GrenX

Grenadier Owner
Supporting Vendor
Local time
10:35 PM
Reaction score
We are proud to be able to work with the best in the business to fast track products to market for fellow Grenadier owners. The prototype will be fitted to our GrenX development vehicle soon and we are keen for you all to check it out. It will be featured on our new youtube channel. https://youtube.com/@IneosGrenadierWorld?si=pm2FOY8Nt_N4JfTf

Please contact us if you would like to be notified on how and when to place an order as well as installation options.

Attachments

• IMG_2822.jpeg
    IMG_2822.jpeg
    477.2 KB · Views: 49
Back
Top Bottom