The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Americas Where is your Grenadier?

crashnburn

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
2:11 PM
Reaction score
Finally, after over a year, I picked up my MM at Knauz (IL).
They have a few displays/setup in the showroom too.
Over 100 IGs in the lot waiting to be picked up, some being available to purchase.

I added the Exoshield windshield protection and hopefully it does hold up.
Still waiting for the Buzz Overland slider/steps, which may take a while.

Will post pics this weekend!

Last edited:

Jack123

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
12:11 PM
Reaction score
Finally, after over a year, I picked up my MM at Knauz (IL).
They have a few displays/setup in the showroom too.
Over 100 IGs in the lot waiting to be picked up, some being available to purchase.

I added the Exoshield windshield protection and hopefully it does hold up.
Still waiting for the Buzz Overland slider/steps, which may take a while.

Will post pics this weekend!

Congrats Crashburn! Share some pics when you can. BTW - how much did you pay for the windshield protection? Thanks!

crashnburn

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Congrats Crashburn! Share some pics when you can. BTW - how much did you pay for the windshield protection? Thanks!
Thanks! I believe it was +-$500 installed with warranty.
DIY is cheaper but I was afraid to mess it up...

S52

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
Reaction score
For those who have taken recent deliveries of their Grenadiers mind sharing your order number? Just curious how far along in the cue I might be. Im order # 26,XXX and have heard zero from ineos with regards to build date/ vin number etc. Supposed to be a Q3 delivery which isnt too far off now!

crashnburn

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
For those who have taken recent deliveries of their Grenadiers mind sharing your order number? Just curious how far along in the cue I might be. Im order # 26,XXX and have heard zero from ineos with regards to build date/ vin number etc. Supposed to be a Q3 delivery which isnt too far off now!
Have you chatted with customer service?
They can provide some info for you that the dealer and website doesn’t provide.

You’re almost there!

TRAILMASTER

Production/Transit
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Mine is #138xx was suppose to be Q1 delivery but has yet to depart ZeeBrugge (now likely further delayed due to the terrible tragedy at Baltimore port). Set your expectation to Q4 so that you will hopefully be surprised with the Q3 delivery. Cheers

Jack123

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
Reaction score
Mine is #138xx was suppose to be Q1 delivery but has yet to depart ZeeBrugge (now likely further delayed due to the terrible tragedy at Baltimore port). Set your expectation to Q4 so that you will hopefully be surprised with the Q3 delivery. Cheers

Mine is 131xx and still haven't received. I believe the car is at the port though. I'm expecting a call next week.

Reactions: S52

S52

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
Reaction score
Have you chatted with customer service?
They can provide some info for you that the dealer and website doesn’t provide.

You’re almost there!
I reached out to Ineos a few weeks ago since I’m a Norcal Kuhn Order (dealership is no more) to get an update and they just replied that my order would be transferred to a Socal dealer and they would reach out to me soon. Still no words though.

Gaffer

Production/Transit
Forum Donor
Local time
3:11 PM
Reaction score
Mine is still "awaiting collection at the plant compound." But I received an interesting comment from Ineos that allocations have been made to transport vehicles. That phrase means that my vehicle has been designated for transportation by a particular ship. And that, once such a designation is made, it is apparently hard to change. If I am getting this right, that would help explain why neither Order Numbers or VIN Numbers determine when the vehicles are shipped; the vehicle's transportation depends on the availability of the assigned ship as well as when it is made. That's my take. Perhaps my designated ship is docked in Baltimore.

Jack123

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
Reaction score
Mine is still "awaiting collection at the plant compound." But I received an interesting comment from Ineos that allocations have been made to transport vehicles. That phrase means that my vehicle has been designated for transportation by a particular ship. And that, once such a designation is made, it is apparently hard to change. If I am getting this right, that would help explain why neither Order Numbers or VIN Numbers determine when the vehicles are shipped; the vehicle's transportation depends on the availability of the assigned ship as well as when it is made. That's my take. Perhaps my designated ship is docked in Baltimore.

I think Ineos is always late, and that your vehicle is already here in the US...

rovie

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I'll keep my fingers crossed that you get your Grenadier soon. I'm delighted for everyone who will soon be able to call this fantastic vehicle their own.

Mallig

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
Reaction score
Just looked up a bunch of Customer Reference Numbers (6200003000 - 6200003099)

If I'm reading it right, Arc Defender is bringing in 148 Grenadiers to Brunswick on 4/30/2024. VIN numbers between 137xx - 175xx.

Unfortunately my VIN is 128xx, so either it's already been sitting at the port and Ineos Customer Service doesn't have that information, or it's now being passed over and VIN's much later than mine are now shipping.

I'm seriously thinking about just buying a similar one off the lot at this point. So frustrating.

If anyone has insight into the NYK shipments into Brunswick, please share.

Jack123

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
Reaction score
Just looked up a bunch of Customer Reference Numbers (6200003000 - 6200003099)

If I'm reading it right, Arc Defender is bringing in 148 Grenadiers to Brunswick on 4/30/2024. VIN numbers between 137xx - 175xx.

Unfortunately my VIN is 128xx, so either it's already been sitting at the port and Ineos Customer Service doesn't have that information, or it's now being passed over and VIN's much later than mine are now shipping.

I'm seriously thinking about just buying a similar one off the lot at this point. So frustrating.

If anyone has insight into the NYK shipments into Brunswick, please share.

I would suspect that your car is being transported, or has been transported to the US port, by NYK Lines. This is most likely the reason why it's not listed based on your searches. Mine is the same way but I was called last week by the dealer and was told that it is being processed for delivery to them, and that they will contact me asap for pickup. Hang in there Mallig...

Mallig

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
Reaction score
I would suspect that your car is being transported, or has been transported to the US port, by NYK Lines. This is most likely the reason why it's not listed based on your searches. Mine is the same way but I was called last week by the dealer and was told that it is being processed for delivery to them, and that they will contact me asap for pickup.

That's awesome Jack! Who's your dealer?

MileHigh

That Guy
Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
It looks like I’ll pick up my IG next Saturday. I think it’s in town already, but that is as soon as I can get there with my wife to sign the paperwork. No ‘deals’ on the trade in and I’m sure that they will find something to take off that, but that’s the game since they can’t play with the sticker.

Hard to believe that the wait is coming to the end? Getting it has been an abstract idea since the concept was launched, in what, 2018? Before? When did pre-orders start? Late 2021? My wife isn’t hip on the whole idea- and she points out I won’t let her buy 1st year new-model cars, and here I’m like at three or four levels of ‘new’ past that. I’ve kept cars for long times, and bought used. Last new car was 2003- she thinks I’ll dump this after a few years. We’ll see…

Back
Top Bottom