The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Americas Where is your Grenadier?

Mallig

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
7:33 AM
Reaction score
Same here. Dealer sent me a screenshot of their system February 1st that had the same message -- "Awaiting collection from plant compound". Just texted him yesterday and there is still no change. My VIN ends in 12882. It should arrive through the port of Brunswick but I've had no luck finding the VIN on any of the known vessels carrying Grenadiers.

However, today I called the IG Customer Number my dealer gave me, (833) 494-4748, and provided my VIN, Pre-Order number and Confirmation Number. The woman I spoke to said she is showing that the vehicle has been loaded and is enroute to the port. I'm taking that with a grain of salt though because she didn't know when the vehicle was loaded on the ship, when it departed, when it's due to arrive, or the vessel name.

Try giving that number a call and let us know if they tell you the same. I didn't think to ask for a BOL number.

ADVAW8S

Global Grenadier 0044
Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
5:33 AM
Reaction score
The saga continues despite having a global order of 316, my order is now estimated for October. I was told by Ineos it would be Feb. Then it was communicated March build with June delievery. I was batched to a June
build with Oct delievery. The dealer tracking had gotten better as it now lists in system the batching which in Feb, they could not show me any info. Like I stated on pervious posts, I have asked to punt to MY 25 since I am getting it so late in 2024 and I have been waiting for 5 years what's a few months. I did ask if they could see get time line on quartermaster and if I can convert my Grenadier to Quartermaster at this rate.

If the answer is no, I'll call around to see what is available. I had a trialmaster with saddle leather package, cold weather package, tow package, safari windows and winch in magic mushroom/ inky back roof.

Gaffer

Production/Transit
Forum Donor
Local time
8:33 AM
Reaction score
Dang Gaffer! Did they say what's causing the massive delay? Unsat!!!
Nope. Considering that nobody makes any money until we take delivery, it isn't making a lot of sense. My two totally uninformed theories are that my vehicle as been damaged and there is a cash problem somewhere in the line from manufacturer to dealer. Again, totally uninformed.

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
To the 221 other soon-to-be Grenadier owners on the Don Carlos, it may be 4 days late, but it just docked in Brunswick!

Gaffer

Production/Transit
Forum Donor
Local time
Reaction score
Same here. Dealer sent me a screenshot of their system February 1st that had the same message -- "Awaiting collection from plant compound". Just texted him yesterday and there is still no change. My VIN ends in 12882. It should arrive through the port of Brunswick but I've had no luck finding the VIN on any of the known vessels carrying Grenadiers.

However, today I called the IG Customer Number my dealer gave me, (833) 494-4748, and provided my VIN, Pre-Order number and Confirmation Number. The woman I spoke to said she is showing that the vehicle has been loaded and is enroute to the port. I'm taking that with a grain of salt though because she didn't know when the vehicle was loaded on the ship, when it departed, when it's due to arrive, or the vessel name.

Try giving that number a call and let us know if they tell you the same. I didn't think to ask for a BOL number.
Thank you for the tip. I will do that today. My daughter lives in Jackson Tennessee and we are visiting there in late May. I'd like to drive my green vehicle there but it looks to be a close run thing at this point. I will let you know how it works out.

Gaffer

Production/Transit
Forum Donor
Local time
Reaction score
Thanks all for posting this. This search does not include NYK I am assuming. I am suspecting my vehicle is on NYK lines since the WW VINs are way higher than mine and I don't see my vehicle.
I have been doing the same sort of searches. I am in the same boat (heh) that the WW VINs are overwhelmingly higher than mine.

Reducs

Grenadier Ordered
Forum Supporter
Local time
Reaction score

Called the customer service # and spoke with a nice Scottish lass. Her accent took some of the sting out of being told it STILL shows to be sitting in the Hambach collection lot. That's where it was on February 12th when I last checked. I really don't understand how. I mean, I guess it's better sitting there than dockside in Zeebrugge, but how clogged up is their distribution? (VIN 12519)

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Called the customer service # and spoke with a nice Scottish lass. Her accent took some of the sting out of being told it STILL shows to be sitting in the Hambach collection lot. That's where it was on February 12th when I last checked. I really don't understand how. I mean, I guess it's better sitting there than dockside in Zeebrugge, but how clogged up is their distribution? (VIN 12519)
FWIW, mine spent somewhere in the neighborhood of 6 weeks from the time a VIN existed to the time it got on a boat (13085)

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Really? The Import Info website says it last docked in Baltimore on 2/14/24. Maybe it dropped off a load of vehicles then headed south to Brunswick to offload the rest.
That was its last trip; this is the first US port of call for this trip, it came from Virgo, Spain, prior to that was Zeebrugge

Mallig

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
7:33 AM
Reaction score
Do you have the BOL or Customer Ref Number so I can look up those VINs?

Edit: Nevermind. I found the BOL number: BE2400914. Unfortunately mine's not on it.

Last edited:

Gaffer

Production/Transit
Forum Donor
Local time
Reaction score
Mallig, I followed your advice. The Scottish (or Irish?) lady confirmed “Awaiting Collection” status, did not contradict the two month duration of that status, said that there were in fact some others that had been in the “Awaiting Collection” status for two months. Acknowledged that, while not exact, the order of production loosely corresponds with the VIN numbers.

To check my theories, she checked with her supervisor, and said that the car has not been damaged. Also, to follow on another theory, she checked with supervisor and said that the shipping does not follow a request from the local dealership.

Has no information about why the delay.

I appreciate your excellent advice, though I remain in the dark.

BoiseIdaho

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
6:33 AM
Reaction score
Mallig, I followed your advice. The Scottish (or Irish?) lady confirmed “Awaiting Collection” status, did not contradict the two month duration of that status, said that there were in fact some others that had been in the “Awaiting Collection” status for two months. Acknowledged that, while not exact, the order of production loosely corresponds with the VIN numbers.

To check my theories, she checked with her supervisor, and said that the car has not been damaged. Also, to follow on another theory, she checked with supervisor and said that the shipping does not follow a request from the local dealership.

Has no information about why the delay.

I appreciate your excellent advice, though I remain in the dark.
Hey Gaffer,
Mine is 11xxx, build completion mid December, estimated delivery Jan-Feb, loaded on ship February…….arrives at the Port of Tacoma tomorrow. It took 7 weeks from build to getting loaded on a ship. Makes no sense. Anyways, best of luck! Hope yours is headed your way soon, and in time for your trip in May. Starts to feel real, once you can track it on the ship. Now, the wait from Tacoma to Boise.

Gaffer

Production/Transit
Forum Donor
Local time
Reaction score
Hey Gaffer,
Mine is 11xxx, build completion mid December, estimated delivery Jan-Feb, loaded on ship February…….arrives at the Port of Tacoma tomorrow. It took 7 weeks from build to getting loaded on a ship. Makes no sense. Anyways, best of luck! Hope yours is headed your way soon, and in time for your trip in May. Starts to feel real, once you can track it on the ship. Now, the wait from Tacoma to Boise.
Thanks BoiseIdaho. I am hopeful that my shipping time is faster since I am on the US east coast. Congratulations on your imminent delivery!

Ash

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
Reaction score
No luck tracking mine down so far. My VIN is SC6GM1CA9RF014987, supposedly coming into Baltimore sometime in the next couple of weeks (in case any of you wizards want to do some sleuthing for fun :)

[ Adam ]

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
FWIW, mine spent somewhere in the neighborhood of 6 weeks from the time a VIN existed to the time it got on a boat (13085)
FWIW mine was manufactured in August, didn't hit the Tacoma dock until Nov 12 & wasn't available for pickup until ~ Dec 20.

I think things are improving.

Gaffer

Production/Transit
Forum Donor
Local time
Reaction score
Since I had no idea where to get BOL numbers from I am going to share information I found on the facepage on a process which may help you find your Grendier.
----------------------------------------------------
Go to: https://www.importinfo.com/

Click on the RED "Search" Hotlink

In the general search type "Grenadier"

Review resulting list for ships leaving Zeebrugge, Belgium and take down the BOL.

Now go to https://www.walleniuswilhelmsen.com

Click on "Track & Trace"

Change the search parameter to BOL and enter the BOL (remove the WLWH from the front and just use the BExxxxx) you got from the USA import site.

This will generate a list of items on that ship. Search that list (CTRL+F) for your VIN. If you don't get a hit then move on to the next ship and BOL on your list.

--------------------------------------------------------

The part I was missing was the first site for import information. Maybe this will help people find their truck.
Thank you UncleBuck. Very helpful.

Ash

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
Reaction score
Can anybody tell me what the BOL is for the Morning Cindy that's currently en route from Zeebrugge to Baltimore?

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Can anybody tell me what the BOL is for the Morning Cindy that's currently en route from Zeebrugge to Baltimore?
SESTO2365320

Customer ref # is 6200002717

Looks to have 30 vehicles on board

Edit: Interestingly, it says it left Southampton at 20:28 last night, but is now headed back there with an ETA of 23:00 this evening (local time). Based on some local FB posts, I've heard that ships en route to Baltimore are being held in their current port because of the bridge collapse here; but Morning Cindy has a stop in Halifax and NYC before arriving here in Baltimore

Ash

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
Reaction score
SESTO2365320

Customer ref # is 6200002717

Looks to have 30 vehicles on board

Edit: Interestingly, it says it left Southampton at 20:28 last night, but is now headed back there with an ETA of 23:00 this evening (local time). Based on some local FB posts, I've heard that ships en route to Baltimore are being held in their current port because of the bridge collapse here; but Morning Cindy has a stop in Halifax and NYC before arriving here in Baltimore
Thanks very much for the info! I was sure my VIN would be aboard but I'm not seeing it. Could I bother you to check one more if you have the capability? The Toledo, also en route from Zeebrugge to Baltimore?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom