The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Americas Where is your Grenadier?

Carolinaride

Grenadier Owner
Local time
3:00 AM
Reaction score
Again, I said I won't track it ...

View attachment 7846839
I assume you receive that “cargo event” screen when it arrives in port? I do not have that choice but mine is still in transit. Just making sure because my “loading” tab showed it put on the ship and taken off before being put back on which was concerning. 😳

crashnburn

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
2:00 AM
Reaction score
Yea, me neither...

For a while, I lost tracking mid into the journey then it appeared a couple of days into the ETA.
On the last day, I can actually see in real time the tug boats guiding it into the port until it docked :LOL:

crashnburn

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
2:00 AM
Reaction score
I assume you receive that “cargo event” screen when it arrives in port? I do not have that choice but mine is still in transit. Just making sure because my “loading” tab showed it put on the ship and taken off before being put back on which was concerning. 😳
You should also see the booking events in the same tab.
There are a few glitches in events but eventually get sorted out.
Yours should be on the way soon!

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Oh man. Thats the screen i have been trying to get to. How do you show the transit map? My adult kids are excited for their father receiving a toy and want to see “Santa” in route. Well, so does the adult father. :)
I use vesselfinder.com to track the ship... I may or may not be paying for the upgrade to track it across the open water... I mean, I should probably put that money towards something better

Bigstein

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
That is a sexy looking beast. Congrats on getting it in your hands.

arakeghedzig

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
12:00 AM
Reaction score
Just dropped off a check for mine at Rusnak, apparently they are backed up 10+ days to get the car ready. Stated there are over 80 sitting on the lot waiting for owners to pickup.

Back
Top Bottom