The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Americas Where is your Grenadier?

rovie

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
4:12 PM
Reaction score
Thanks much Rovie!

The folks at the San Diego Mossy Ineos were awesome - led by the Manager, Mir Sadat. And his accomplice was extra professional - Kalen Cadiz. Thanks so much for the wonderful experience!!!
That makes me happy! I've often read that the dealer Mossy is really good and receives a lot of praise. I can say exactly the same about my dealer LeTech. A very competent partner. Sometimes when I'm on site, an inquiry comes in from overseas and we talk about the forum and the add-on parts that they make themselves. I know their production and the parts. Very professional and high quality.

DaBull

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
1:12 PM
Reaction score
Congratulations @Jack123 !

In the end, I decided I couldn't wait anymore and found a similar build to mine at another dealer. Flew up on Wednesday and drove it 750 miles back home on Thursday. Absolutely love it. The only differences were all things I hadn't ordered but don't mind having them (leather vice cloth seats, the High Load Aux Switches, and the air intake). I still plan on deleting the air intake once I get the air intake cover and A pillar covers.

I notified my original dealer and they were completely understanding. Mossy in Houston have been great to work with and I'll still be using them for service and parts support.

I was stopped multiple times at gas stations and rest stops from people asking what it was (a few knew and just wanted to look at it). This thing gets attention!

View attachment 7854773
Hi Mallig, It's a classic already. You are one lucky guy! Enjoy.
DaBull

Jack123

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Wasn't that a RHD model?

Hey Cat - I thought it was as well and was a bit nervous. I called the dealership and they were using a reverse video recording camera. All is well. I've been driving my IG the last three days getting lots of looks. Not very safe in high traffic SoCal freeways! :)

Catpaw4x4

GG 4101
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Hey Cat - I thought it was as well and was a bit nervous. I called the dealership and they were using a reverse video recording camera. All is well. I've been driving my IG the last three days getting lots of looks. Not very safe in high traffic SoCal freeways! :)
My next question if it was a RHD model was going to be how did you swing that! ☺️ Glad to know no surprises for you! I've been on the 110 ... "inattentive" driving not safe but at least its not you!! Makes me think of a Progressive commercial :ROFLMAO:
Enjoy your "G"!!

Jack123

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
My next question if it was a RHD model was going to be how did you swing that! ☺️ Glad to know no surprises for you! I've been on the 110 ... "inattentive" driving not safe but at least its not you!! Makes me think of a Progressive commercial :ROFLMAO:
Enjoy your "G"!!

:) Thanks much!!!

Michael_in_Baja

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
Reaction score
You should be able to contact Ineos customer support and get a progress update, or contact your dealer
My "local" dealership 80 miles away never got off the ground and I asked Ineos to reassign my order to the dealership in Portland which they did. I've called Portland and the calls go to voicemail. Appearantly, that dealer moonlights as a Ferrari dealership, the oldest in the US and selling the IG is low on their list of priorities.

DaBull

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
My "local" dealership 80 miles away never got off the ground and I asked Ineos to reassign my order to the dealership in Portland which they did. I've call Portland an the calls go to voicemail. Appearantly, that dealer moonlights as a Ferrari dealership, the oldest in the US and selling the IG is low on their list of priorities.
Get your order transferred to Mossy in San Diego. If your in Baja, then not only closer to you, there lots a great reviews for this dearership. DaBull

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
My "local" dealership 80 miles away never got off the ground and I asked Ineos to reassign my order to the dealership in Portland which they did. I've called Portland and the calls go to voicemail. Appearantly, that dealer moonlights as a Ferrari dealership, the oldest in the US and selling the IG is low on their list of priorities.
If you can't get an answer from your dealer, call 833-494-4748, that's Ineos customer support, tell them that you can't get an answer from the dealer and it will be escalated as needed

Michael_in_Baja

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
Reaction score
Well soneone must have heard we were talking about them (not really) but the new dealer reached out to me right after I posted this.

The dealer reports the order is in the system and the little truck is still scheduled to arrive this year, despite the delay in production which was scheduled for March.

singlefin

Production/Transit
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Call +1 503-255-7560 and ask for Tanner. He’s always responded to my emails and texts. If you need that number send me a message.

S52

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
Reaction score
Update for my order:

Received a phone call from Ineos yesterday about my situation as an original Kuhn order. They were confirming that I am ok to transfer dealerships to Rusnak in Pasadena, and also confirmed that my order was "locked in" (whatever that means) I'm hopeful that it will be going into production soon.

YellowLab

Lifetime Supporter
Local time
9:12 PM
Reaction score
Any chance you can share the link you used to track your truck with VIN?? Thanks in advance!!
Here you go:

Back
Top Bottom