The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

What tire pressures are you running?

neuf11

Grenadier Owner
Local time
11:18 PM
Reaction score
I'm running my Trailmaster Diesel withthe BFG AT KO2 17" with 2 Persons an 2 dogs (2x34 kg) on board at 2,4 bar (35 psi) on front and rear.
More on the comfortable side, runs well.

Michael H.

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
7:18 AM
Reaction score
Dropped my tire pressure from 45 psi (dealer pressure at delivery) to 36 psi based on light loads and to see if it improves ride and the low tire pressure warning constantly goes off and I was unable to recalibrate in settings. How did you address this -- if you did?
I am able to successfully recalibrate the system using either of these two methods …

Settings -> Vehicle Functions -> Vehicle Information -> Tyre Pressure —> Reset

Or ..

Offroad -> Temperature-> Press 3 bars at top right of screen -> Set RCP

Message displays “Recommended Cold Pressure Set Successfully”

I have seen the message “Unable to set Cold Pressure” if I try to recalibrate when the tyres aren’t cold.

roverso

Grenadier Owner
Local time
2:18 PM
Reaction score
I have the Trialmaster with steel wheels and E rated KO tires which can go up to 80psi, everything from the factory. I set the cold pressure to the 43F/49R and have constant issues with the high pressure warning. Carry 5 people often, however our temps vary 30+ degrees most days, which the vehicles TPMS monitor doesn't seem to like. Ineos really needs to increase the max tire pressure warning PSI or an aftermarket programmer needs to make a way for owners to change it on their own. There should also be a way to acknowledge the warning so that it doesn't keep taking over the screen.

trobex

Grenadier Owner
Local time
10:18 PM
Reaction score
Im running 39psi front and rear cold. On hot days on hot roads I get readings of 42psi. So a 3psi increase in days over 30C - approx.

ECrider

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
36psi all round on mine on road.

down to 18 off road or lower/higher depending on terrain.

Love my indeflate 4 way

km3's

Eric

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I'm running 36 psi set cold in UK winter. In last and this weeks hot spell (very hot for UK 25 degrees C ) pressure monitor indicated 41 -42 psi when warmed up on journeys. Had to reset the Tyres pressure warning as I was getting high tyre pressure alert. I expect to have to lower the setting again in winter as I will get low pressure warning.

ECrider

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I have no pressure readings at all since changing wheels and tyres. Doesn't recognise the new valves. Pain in the arse but got used to it.

Probably will buy an Autel device and 10 new valves and try and sort it out. Will rotate them in next 1000 miles.

ECrider

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
when I say pain in the arse I am referring to the warning message blanking out half my screen. Not lack of psi in cab readout which I never wanted.

bemax

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
11:18 PM
Reaction score
I drive my bf Goodrich on 17“ with 3,0-3,4 bar 43-49 psi. Steering seems to be more stable to me with the higher pressure.
In my opinion it is still very comfortable. It’s a little more fuel efficient as well but the drag is always the factor for this car.

Tom109

Grenadier Owner
Local time
5:18 PM
Reaction score
Im running 39psi front and rear cold. On hot days on hot roads I get readings of 42psi. So a 3psi increase in days over 30C - approx.
What are “hot” days?

I have mine set 36F/38R and routinely hit 44psi, and set off the alarm. Odd since we are only in late Spring with highs barely hitting upper 70’sF.

Back
Top Bottom