The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

What did you do with your Grenadier today?

Max

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
4:50 PM
Reaction score
15/4/24 6 am.

A friend and I had an interesting run between townships Jimna and Linville in the hinterland west of the Sunshine Coast SE Queensland at the headwaters of the Brisbane River which travels roughly 300 km to its mouth in Moreton Bay which has been a playground for me since I was a boy. The track is gazetted roads and you are virtually driving through paddocks full of cattle, grids, gates, and creek crossings, with a few technical moments. At the moment, it is so lush because of the extensive rain that has fallen on this country recently. We started on Monsidale Road at sun up then Louisavale Road and finished on Monsidale Creek Road two hours later, we'd traveled about 40km with big smiles...happy motoring (y)

Attachments

• Crossing.jpg
    Crossing.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 143
  • Causeway.jpg
    Causeway.jpg
    6.7 MB · Views: 102
  • Creek.jpg
    Creek.jpg
    4.8 MB · Views: 80
  • Grass.jpg
    Grass.jpg
    6.1 MB · Views: 99

4x4Brick #1561

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
3:50 PM
Reaction score
I had thought that I ordered the grey.

I might need to order again.
Some days you're in the mud, some day's you're highway driving. But today I grandkid-sat in my Grenadier. Picnic table was pretty useful but I either need to rig a strap or continue to use the 'one hand on method. I mentioned earlier my checkered plates held me but they handled the kids as c well.

Attachments

• 20240415_182123.jpg
    20240415_182123.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 64
  • 20240415_181725.jpg
    20240415_181725.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 55
  • 20240415_194942.jpg
    20240415_194942.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 64

AngusMacG

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Some days you're in the mud, some day's you're highway driving. But today I grandkid-sat in my Grenadier. Picnic table was pretty useful but I either need to rig a strap or continue to use the 'one hand on method. I mentioned earlier my checkered plates held me but they handled the kids as c well.
No pics of him climbing the ladder or hanging out on the roof rack? 😁

Reactions: PBD

TheDocAUS

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
6:50 AM
Reaction score
The rear roof shelf arrived today, but the Grenadier is getting its drawers, water tank and bed extension at the moment.

After getting the car back, in goes the shelf. The Travel Buddy oven is not far behind. :D

Thanks Dan aka @ninetubes

Logsplitter

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
9:50 PM
Reaction score
Added my “bling”. Went with the light grey since I have the Rhino gray frame. Also wanted lettering that was a little more subtle to let the A pop a bit.
Very nice. Where did you source the additional lettering. I already have the red A’s but would like to source some blank lettering to compliment the red A.
Thanks

globalgregors

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
The rear roof shelf arrived today, but the Grenadier is getting its drawers, water tank and bed extension at the moment.

After getting the car back, in goes the shelf. The Travel Buddy oven is not far behind. :D

Thanks Dan aka @ninetubes
Oh, where do we stand on the Travel Buddy?
I tried but failed to convince Han of its merits.

Reactions: PBD

TheDocAUS

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Oh, where do we stand on the Travel Buddy?
I tried but failed to convince Han of its merits.
I ordered one, with a bracket to put it on my new rear roof shelf. The larger 12 volt Marine version and the original oven, not a modern knock off. This is a big upgrade for me, from the old butane stove (I will still use both). The Travel Buddy will be good for the days you are driving for a few hours. Drop in a frozen pie, drive two hours, take a stop, eat the yummy pie and off you go. Pie tip: run at 180 C for 90 minutes, then leave said pie in the hot oven for 30 minutes more to get a crispy pie. Next bake a bacon and cheese loaf. It has really got me thinking.

KS0262.jpg

Last edited:

Shaky

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
Reaction score
Just looked at that store and they look good and the price is reasonable. I just know I would stuff that up applying them though 😃

crashnburn

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Hi @crashnburn excuse me for asking, but what sense does the panel make at this place? I just want to understand it.
Hi @rovie, Just for added storage. Currently put my shades and garage remote on it. Thinking of putting a gmrs radio too if feasible.

Reactions: Max

rovie

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Hi @rovie, Just for added storage. Currently put my shades and garage remote on it. Thinking of putting a gmrs radio too if feasible.
Ah ok! That's a good idea too. Thank you.
I have attached my garage door opener with 1 mm thin magnetic strips next to the handbrake. That way I can take it with me into other vehicles. And it doesn't fly around in the vehicles every time I turn a corner.

Attachments

• IMG_3779.jpg
    IMG_3779.jpg
    581.1 KB · Views: 96

crashnburn

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Ah ok! That's a good idea too. Thank you.
I have attached my garage door opener with 1 mm thin magnetic strips next to the handbrake. That way I can take it with me into other vehicles. And it doesn't fly around in the vehicles every time I turn a corner.
That looks like a perfect fit!

Kb6tho

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
1:50 PM
Reaction score
Urban “Black Shadow” single tube side steps arrived today… so yea I put them on straight away 😎.
Made a jig from scrap lumber to more easily position them, but in hindsight could probably have done it without the jig 🤔
Big improvement for ingress and egress so worth the investment👍

Attachments

• IMG_7098.jpeg
    3.7 MB · Views: 18
  • IMG_7102.jpeg
    IMG_7102.jpeg
    4 MB · Views: 60
  • IMG_7103.jpeg
    IMG_7103.jpeg
    3.4 MB · Views: 65
  • IMG_7104.jpeg
    6.3 MB · Views: 5