The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

What did you do with your Grenadier today?

IGL

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
1:18 PM
Reaction score
Built on purpose - today's purpose was about getting some soil from the compost centre for the garden. Unfortunately my friend's trailer is broken, so I had to do it the hard way, see photos. I had to drive several times, loading and unloading was the perfect workout. No gym today.:ROFLMAO:

On the last leg home I stopped at a farmers market to buy some fruit and veg. The roof shelf is now dedicated.☺️

20240410_131037.jpg

DaBull

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
4:18 AM
Reaction score
Built on purpose - today's purpose was about getting some soil from the compost centre for the garden. Unfortunately my friend's trailer is broken, so I had to do it the hard way, see photos. I had to drive several times, loading and unloading was the perfect workout. No gym today.:ROFLMAO:

On the last leg home I stopped at a farmers market to buy some fruit and veg. The roof shelf is now dedicated.☺️

View attachment 7852473
Hi IGL, Looks proper. By the looks of things, can you stack 2 more front runner chairs up next to the Safari Window Bag?
DaBull

IGL

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
1:18 PM
Reaction score
Hi IGL, Looks proper. By the looks of things, can you stack 2 more front runner chairs up next to the Safari Window Bag?
DaBull
Hi @DaBull ,
I'm back from the truck, yes, that is possible, and there is extra space left over between the cover and the chairs and on top.

20240410_174613.jpg :D

TheDocAUS

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
9:18 PM
Reaction score
TRANSFER CASE CABLE BRACKET - US GROUP BUY
Someone said they would be happy to organise a US group buy of this bracket. The company has confirmed with me today they are willing to help with a group buy. I cannot find the post from the person willing to organise the US group buy. Please contact me via direct message.

No formal discussion of minimum order size, but I did mention 20 or more. The person would negotiate all the details after I put them in contact with the relevant person in Australia. All brackets sent to US contact person and they then resend to those located in the US.

Perhaps start a separate thread for this group buy.

@Stu_Barnes @Krabby @DaBull

Last edited:

ADVAW8S

Global Grenadier 0044
Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
Someone said they would be happy to organise a US group buy of this bracket. The company has confirmed with me today they are willing to help with a group buy. I cannot find the post from the person willing to organise the US group buy. Please contact me via direct message.

No formal discussion of minimum order size, but I did mention 20 or more. The person would negotiate all the details after I put them in contact with the relevant person in Australia. All brackets sent to US contact person and they then resend to those located in the US.

I'm in

DaBull

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score

+1 DaBull

TheDocAUS

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Some one in the US will need to become the coordinator of the Group buy. I can then give them the contact details to arrange any group buy.

Logsplitter

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
12:18 PM
Reaction score
Get the kevlar sheathed ones , for longevity.
OK I have been in contact with Andy at 4x4 works U.K. and he can supply the Airbag Man airbags for rear Grenadier springs in the U.K. if there is enough demand he can make them a stock item.
qoute :-
Morning Dave,

We can bring over the Airbag Man kit from Australia for you, lead time is about 3 to 4 weeks and price is £399. Here’s a checkout link if you would like to go ahead:

https://secure.worldpay.com/public/paybylink/CE153BBF84119B668DD944A36F0FD21E

Thanks,

Andy

Last edited:

crashnburn

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
6:18 AM
Reaction score

I'm in too

nmoeder

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score

i'm in too please

Tazzieman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
We don't have a level surface on our property so we drove down to Bunnings and parked there to adjust the airbags.
Put 40psi in and that seems to be the sweet spot for now.
Also checked towball weight. 220kg.
1b7cc3f4-4c3b-4457-b3c3-c25447d7fe3d.jpeg

Clark Kent

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
We don't have a level surface on our property so we drove down to Bunnings and parked there to adjust the airbags.
Put 40psi in and that seems to be the sweet spot for now.
Also checked towball weight. 220kg.
View attachment 7852890
That's sitting very nice. Presumably this was with your normal weight distribution?

Makes me want to get about 30mm lift on the rear for my setup. The 80 litre front tank was empty when I took this reference shot for ride levelling. I also run around 220kg for 2000kg ATM.

These single-axle hybrids like to dance on their toes.

Attachments

• PXL_20230915_014641640.jpg
    PXL_20230915_014641640.jpg
    4.8 MB · Views: 92

Tazzieman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
That's sitting very nice. Presumably this was with your normal weight distribution?

Makes me want to get about 30mm lift on the rear for my setup. The 80 litre front tank was empty when I took this reference shot for ride levelling. I also run around 220kg for 2000kg ATM.

These single-axle hybrids like to dance on their toes.
The rear sunk about 3.5cm with the van attached.
Adjusted it about 2.5-3cm up.
Yes the hybrids are a little nose heavy - our behind the axle fresh water tanks need to be kept reasonably full - I removed one of the spare tyres hanging off the back to put a toolbox there (for hoses etc) so more weight on towball as a result.
The van was loaded with tools , 1 gas cylinder but no fridge contents and clothes (negligible effect). The Gren has fixed drawers with tools plus a fridge slide/kitchen. So always a bit loaded at the back.
But if we do mainland trips will have 2 jerry cans in the front toolbox.
The airbags were at 2/3 max pressure. Definitely worth getting the higher rated ones. I like breathing space!

Last edited:

Eric

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
12:18 PM
Reaction score
Pulled into the fuel station ⛽️ to fill up, the Gren decided to do DPF burn 🔥. Under the canopy that didn't half resonate. Poor elderly gentleman pulled up at the opposite pump next to me and got out of his car, I thought he was going to have a heart attack and panic on his face as he moved away from the Gren at great speed. I managed to convince the counter attendants not to call the fire brigade and it wasn't necessary to evacuate the pump area.

Shaky

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
7:18 AM
Reaction score
Pulled into the fuel station ⛽️ to fill up, the Gren decided to do DPF burn 🔥. Under the canopy that didn't half resonate. Poor elderly gentleman pulled up at the opposite pump next to me and got out of his car, I thought he was going to have a heart attack and panic on his face as he moved away from the Gren at great speed. I managed to convince the counter attendants not to call the fire brigade and it wasn't necessary to evacuate the pump area.

I am sure that was a sight to behold. Good timing though 😂

Back
Top Bottom