The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

What car will your Grenadier replace?

Norville

Reservation Holder
Local time
10:25 PM
Reaction score
Replacing the 1995 D90 I didn't get (got a gen 1 Disco instead), the FJ Cruiser (got the Tacoma instead - but am still driving and keeping the Tacoma), and the Bronco that I had day one reservations on that I backed out because of how Ford handled the launch. Still regretting all of them on some level but trying not to back out of this.

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
1:25 AM
Reaction score
Replacing the 1995 D90 I didn't get (got a gen 1 Disco instead), the FJ Cruiser (got the Tacoma instead - but am still driving and keeping the Tacoma), and the Bronco that I had day one reservations on that I backed out because of how Ford handled the launch. Still regretting all of them on some level but trying not to back out of this.
I hope the Gren fills those voids for you. We have all found ourselves in those situations where we settle some, but hopefully none will feel that way with this vehicle. I’m a bit worried though because I don’t know if it will live up to the lofty ideals it’s carrying In my mind.

IG_in_AZ

Global Grenadiers #1372
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
10:25 PM
Reaction score
My grail car, my 2008 BMW E60 M5. :cry:
No more room in the driveway. Garage is full of bikes; my wife has 3, I have 1. 1998 R1200C, 2020 R1250R, 2021 R18 Classic and my 2021 R1250RT.
Already 4 vehicles in the driveway. One has to go. We have 2 each, and my other car is a Kia that gets 45 mpg, so I guess I'd better hold on to it.

Last edited:
Local time
3:55 PM
Reaction score
2020 V6 manual Amarok 51:1 first gear low range, best vehicle I have ever had, previous 3 land rovers 3 land cruisers and a Nissan Patrol, the Nissan patrol was the only other vehicle as reliable as the Amarok. As Davman said great truck but my wife wants an automatic, and I love the grenadier.

BMW.Leo

Grenadier Owner
Local time
6:25 AM
Reaction score
2015 BMW 530 D Touring Automatic. that´s why we want the Grenadier BMW Diesel 6 cylinder Dream Engine ZF Dream Automatic
and all other nice strong components make the Grenadier to my favorit.
few years for work and after this for nice trips

ECrider

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
5:25 AM
Reaction score
2013 D4 90k miles. Was going to keep until both sets of tyres were worn out, stick the original road tyres and wheels on and sell 6-12 mos after receiving the Grenny. However one air intake manifold has split, the other prob not far behind, central locking kaput, drivers electric window jamming. So might just part-ex or throw it in an auction and hope the Grenny lives up to expectations.

PBD

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
5:25 AM
Reaction score
2021 toyota rav4 hybrid. We were sick of it and it’s gone! Nice space on the drive for the grenny!
I know I keep writing “grenny” but it’s how I see it in my head 😀

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom