The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Well it's been fun.

Davman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
7:23 AM
Reaction score
While attempting to fill out yet more paperwork for an ever hungry Australian Tax Office my mind was drawn to the fact that tomorrow is 8 February...isn't that "D" day? (y) 😂
D for @DaveB returning day?
or
D Day that D Journalists start printing their articles?
or
Both?

Shaky

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
5:23 PM
Reaction score
Well if DaveB is back and it does look like he is, then I am glad. Missed his comments and sense of humour. Also it’s always good to have an enthusiast who has been here from the beginning.

I just saw that someone gave my previous post in this thread a thumbs down and a sad face. Clearly doesn’t get my sense of humour.

Stu_Barnes

Grenadier Owner
Fixer & General Dogsbody
Local time
2:23 PM
Reaction score
Well if DaveB is back and it does look like he is, then I am glad. Missed his comments and sense of humour. Also it’s always good to have an enthusiast who has been here from the beginning.

I just saw that someone gave my previous post in this thread a thumbs down and a sad face. Clearly doesn’t get my sense of humour.
I've found that putting a ;) after a statement helps a little.

ECrider

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
10:23 PM
Reaction score

That was me, sorry went over my head.

A thousand self imposed lashes

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
7:23 AM
Reaction score

Hi Thanks
I understood your intention and humour.

Jean Mercier

GG#920
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
11:23 PM
Reaction score
Sometimes a thumb down is also humour, I already used it twice I think!
@DaveB was slightly faster

Back
Top Bottom