The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

3rd party Videos VIDEO: Ineos Grenadier Off Roading in the Lake District | Graythwaite Estate Green Laning

MileHigh

That Guy
Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
6:57 PM
Reaction score

Lots of off road, slippery action. I don't have mine yet, but the passenger/owner(?) seemed to move between the high/low and the differential locks with out stopping or putting it in neutral. I don't have mine yet, so I forget the correct/published method. And I'm not sure what exactly he was doing at certain times.

Mountain4x4

Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
4:57 PM
Reaction score
I would never attempt 4h to 4l while moving at all. Lockers, you are generally ok up to 2-3mph, but absolutely no faster. I have had it happen on my Ram at 40mph or something thanks to an aftermarket nanny over ride box that turned out not to be water proof. Did not engage until I starting slowing to a stop. But when it did, yikes o_O Not sure about center diff lock. But on the Old Monteros I know you could lock at a fairly high speed. So important to differentiate.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom