The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Vibrations at certain RPM

Chadd7

Grenadier Owner
Local time
1:32 PM
Reaction score
The last touch for me was to put an old sound deadening blanket I had for my Jeep in the trunk area. Wish I had some kind of noise meter because I'm definitely a lot happier now after driving around a bit today. I'll leave it at that for now. Rear seat adjustment brackets and sidesteps are next on my list.

Pat

Grenadier Owner
Local time
7:32 PM
Reaction score
I can confirm that the vibration at 1800rpm on the my diesel grenadier has now gone away after a good 2000km drive in.
But how? Doing nothing? I have 12k km on the clock and it is still there - may be less. Let's see next week I will bring my car to workshop for all of those recalls.

MunichMax

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
But how? Doing nothing? I have 12k km on the clock and it is still there - may be less. Let's see next week I will bring my car to workshop for all of those recalls.
Please keep me updated! I now have 11k km and still have the vibrations. Especially under Load...

MrMike

Lifetime Supporter
Local time
1:32 AM
Reaction score
Mine went away from driving but also i changed to 295/70/17 MT tyres which got rebalanced. No wheel alignment change
How does it drive with 295s? fuel useage? Thank you 🙏

AWo

Local time
Reaction score
I think the Exact Center will fix the Death Wobble. We just need a rig to test fit it.
A death wobble comes from loose parts, like Panhard rod, radius arm, tie rod etc. where the stuff can escelate their movement. Whatever is loose it allows too much play for the front wheels.

It doesn't come from not centered steerings and it is not a simple flutter of the steering wheel. A death wobble forces you to stop a.s.a.p.

AWo

Back
Top Bottom