The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Q&A Americas Something Ineos Should Investigate Regarding Vibration Issue

DaBull

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
4:34 AM
Reaction score
Hi Ineos, There has been a lot of Grenadier owners experiencing vibrations in the drive train that is felt in the vehicle and through the steering wheel. I owned a Range Rover Sport with the exact same issue and Land Rover was able to cure it by installing a damper that they had left off. They even issued a technical bulletin. regarding it. Perhaps you could escalate this up to the engineers at Ineos who are trying to deal with the vibration issue and see if this is something that might work and cure or eliminate this issue. It 100% cured a very similar if not exact same type vibration issue I was having in my Range Rover Sport. It's worth a look.
Here's the link to read regarding the damper issue and view their technical bulletin showing what it is and where it was installed.
https://static.nhtsa.gov/odi/tsbs/2013/MC-10214006-9999.pdf

rovie

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
7:34 AM
Reaction score
Hi Ineos, There has been a lot of Grenadier owners experiencing vibrations in the drive train that is felt in the vehicle and through the steering wheel. I owned a Range Rover Sport with the exact same issue and Land Rover was able to cure it by installing a damper that they had left off. They even issued a technical bulletin. regarding it. Perhaps you could escalate this up to the engineers at Ineos who are trying to deal with the vibration issue and see if this is something that might work and cure or eliminate this issue. It 100% cured a very similar if not exact same type vibration issue I was having in my Range Rover Sport. It's worth a look.
Here's the link to read regarding the damper issue and view their technical bulletin showing what it is and where it was installed.
https://static.nhtsa.gov/odi/tsbs/2013/MC-10214006-9999.pdf
I wrote exactly what you wrote to INEOS months ago. Unfortunately, I have not heard back. Too bad!

Vote:

Shillmatic

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
4:34 AM
Reaction score
During my demo drive in Settle I felt the same vibration I was wondering if thats normal or not had a small concern and hoping to find that answer here,.

Reactions: PBD
Vote:
Back
Top Bottom