The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Americas USA Payload Stickers

Tom109

Grenadier Owner
Local time
10:02 AM
Reaction score
img_5967-png.7843757
And if the springs are yellow?
Look for the colored code symbols.

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Got hardly nothing. Maybe 2 inches and it barely stuck to roads. We were supposed to get walloped but late in the game the storm tracked north and hammered you guys.

Last edited:

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Got hardly nothing. Maybe 2 inches and it barely stuck to roads. We were supposed to get walloped but late in the game the storm tracked north and hammered you guys.
You too, huh? We were slotted for 4-6" and then at the last minute downgraded to 2-4", in the end we got about an inch on the grass and some cars and that's it

[ Adam ]

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
You too, huh? We were slotted for 4-6" and then at the last minute downgraded to 2-4", in the end we got about an inch on the grass and some cars and that's it
We got more brine on the roads than accumulation.

Wyoman

Grenadier Owner
Local time
8:02 AM
Reaction score
The payload sticker on the door jam specifies 732 pounds. A few days of ownership I found a second payload sticker in the glove box specifying 1,487 pounds. Presumably the dealer should have switched the stickers. I find it comical that Ineos/dealer goofed up on this detail. I’m tempted to adhere the second payload sticker to the door jam near the first sticker.

That way I can claim that the payload is actually the sum of both stickers :) It’s hard to stand out in a crowed but rolling down the road with dual payload stickers is one way to do it :)

Attachments

• 4CFEAE0E-B10F-4E1A-A69A-56CBD2E743A6.jpeg
    4CFEAE0E-B10F-4E1A-A69A-56CBD2E743A6.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 21
  • 3AD6E1CF-B8D6-4A96-9C84-92F1378464B5.jpeg
    3AD6E1CF-B8D6-4A96-9C84-92F1378464B5.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 23

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
The payload sticker on the door jam specifies 732 pounds. A few days of ownership I found a second payload sticker in the glove box specifying 1,487 pounds. Presumably the dealer should have switched the stickers. I find it comical that Ineos/dealer goofed up on this detail. I’m tempted to adhere the second payload sticker to the door jam near the first sticker.

That way I can claim that the payload is actually the sum of both stickers :) It’s hard to stand out in a crowed but rolling down the road with dual payload stickers is one way to do it :)
Interesting! I did not notice an additional sticker in there but I'll check later.

Kyabmo1

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Besides me, any other NA members with the wrong sticker?
822 lbs

Looks like I’ve got the wrong one as well. I’ll have to go over to the dealer and ask them about getting a new one. Nothing in glove box.

Springs are green dots (front) Green Triangles (rear)

Options - Station wagon: towing pkg, lockers, 17“ aluminum wheel, leather, tint, compass, rubber mats.

IMG_0608.jpeg

carlg007

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score

How do you know which one is correct?

carlg007

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
822 lbs

Looks like I’ve got the wrong one as well. I’ll have to go over to the dealer and ask them about getting a new one. Nothing in glove box.

Springs are green dots (front) Green Triangles (rear)

Options - Station wagon: towing pkg, lockers, 17“ aluminum wheel, leather, tint, compass, rubber mats.

View attachment 7844774
At least you won't have far to drive!

MMICHAELS

Grenadier Owner
Local time
9:02 AM
Reaction score
Okay so my door-sticker says 600 lbs - but I am about to load up with 1,000 lbs of protein for deer. The manual says "No problem" the door sticker says 400lbs too much. Which is it? I have never looked at a door sticker to figure out my next move - however, I'm just curious.

MTNDOG

Grenadier Owner
Local time
7:02 AM
Reaction score
Okay so my door-sticker says 600 lbs - but I am about to load up with 1,000 lbs of protein for deer. The manual says "No problem" the door sticker says 400lbs too much. Which is it? I have never looked at a door sticker to figure out my next move - however, I'm just curious.
I'm guessing like Wyoman's above, u got the wrong sticker.

Drop by a CAT scale and see what it weighs minus the GVWR and you should be able to figure your payload. I'm guessing 1300lbs give or take.

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
The sticker is incorrect. I have the same issue. Reach out to your dealer and let them know.

Back
Top Bottom