The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Americas USA insurance

archerwolf

Grenadier Owner
Local time
7:02 AM
Reaction score
AAA in California offered full coverage $100k/$300k limit with $1000 deductible for $1500/year. It did take multiple phone calls for them to figure out how much to quote since the VIN, make, and model were not in their automated system.

DaBull

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
5:02 AM
Reaction score
AAA in California offered full coverage $100k/$300k limit with $1000 deductible for $1500/year. It did take multiple phone calls for them to figure out how much to quote since the VIN, make, and model were not in their automated system.
Hi archerwolf, That's a great quote from AAA in California.
State Farm is not showing the Grenadier on their screen, so they input 94K build price and quoted me today $1163.80 per six months.
DaBull

Pittsaero

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
8:02 AM
Reaction score
Don’t have my exact bill but estimate I was given today is $650 per year $1000 deductible through Erie. That seems more than reasonable to me if they stick with that.

GPFACTOR

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Local time
Reaction score
Everyone’s premiums are going to vary based upon multi policy discounts, no accidents, time with the insurance company, etc; or at least for us that what it is. Instead of insuring this through our corporate insurance (which was bonkers), I did it through our personal State Farm accounts. So take it for what it’s worth, but it’s only $20.00 more a month than my wife’s 2021 Honda Pilot lol. We do have multiple policy discounts and no accident discounts that heavily drop the rates (2 cars, personal articles, personal umbrella, multiple life insurance, home owners, etc). We have also been with them for 20 years so that makes a difference too.

$102.00 a month - $250 collision deductible, $0 comprehensive

Was pretty happy with that considering we have the absolutely lowest deductibles offered. State Farm also had it ready to go in their system so there wasn’t a run around while they figured out what the hell I was trying to insure. They actually told me rates “may” drop as more of them get insured.

Last edited:

Catpaw4x4

GG 4101
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Everyone’s premiums are going to vary based upon multi policy discounts, no accidents, time with the insurance company, etc; or at least for us that what it is. Instead of insuring this through our corporate insurance (which was bonkers), I did it through our personal State Farm accounts. So take it for what it’s worth, but it’s only $20.00 more a month than my wife’s 2021 Honda Pilot lol. We do have multiple policy discounts and no accident discounts that heavily drop the rates (2 cars, personal articles, personal umbrella, multiple life insurance, home owners, etc). We have also been with them for 20 years so that makes a difference too.

$102.00 a month - $250 collision deductible, $0 comprehensive

Was pretty happy with that considering we have the absolutely lowest deductibles offered. State Farm also had it ready to go in their system so there wasn’t a run around while they figured out what the hell I was trying to insure. They actually told me rates “may” drop as more of them get insured.
Same here with State Farm.

AngusMacG

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I'm in MA and insured thru Progressive (just over $1k for a 6 month policy paid up front). I was with Geico but their price was over $300/mth on a 6 month policy. The Geico rep tried to explain the massive price difference but really struggled 😄

Time will tell if Progressive dramatically raises the cost after the initial 6 months.

DrahthHunter

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
Reaction score
Considering that in MA we are giving Drivers Licenses to the "undocumented" just means that our rates go through the roof because of the unknown associated with that population...
well well well so very kind of you guys to embrace the process, I dont mis living there.

Local time
Reaction score
Considering that in MA we are giving Drivers Licenses to the "undocumented" just means that our rates go through the roof because of the unknown associated with that population...
Once you have a driver's license - you are documented. It's a way of getting people into the system. What about the uninsured NH drivers? I have to carry extra insurance because of them.

AngusMacG

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Once you have a driver's license - you are documented. It's a way of getting people into the system. What about the uninsured NH drivers? I have to carry extra insurance because of them.
Yes as do I in MA. It is additional coverage regardless Even tho in MA u are required to have insurance if you own a vehicle…It is for those that don’t own a vehicle and still drive Since you aren’t required to have insurance to get a drivers license.

A1B2C3D4

Production/Transit
Local time
Reaction score
I'm in MA and insured thru Progressive (just over $1k for a 6 month policy paid up front). I was with Geico but their price was over $300/mth on a 6 month policy. The Geico rep tried to explain the massive price difference but really struggled 😄

Time will tell if Progressive dramatically raises the cost after the initial 6 months.
I have Progressive. They quoted me $340 / 6 months

Local time
Reaction score
Good morning. I am working on getting coverage from State Farm. Right around $500 per six month. She is asking me for a DOT inspection form for Grenidier. She said be because it’s a grey market. Any thoughts where to find. Thank you. Dana

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Good morning. I am working on getting coverage from State Farm. Right around $500 per six month. She is asking me for a DOT inspection form for Grenidier. She said be because it’s a grey market. Any thoughts where to find. Thank you. Dana
It isn't grey market, this is a homologated and normally imported vehicle

MTNDOG

Grenadier Owner
Local time
5:02 AM
Reaction score
Pretty sure it's not grey market as this is the North American version of the Grenadier, but I might not understand grey market completely.

Pittsaero

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
Reaction score
It’s not only insurance. I am in Maryland and my dealer is in Pennsylvania so I am doing my registration and tag work myself and Maryland does not recognize Ineos as a manufacturer so I have to wait until Maryland figures out they are real and puts them in their system. Hopefully will be done in the next few weeks.

Back
Top Bottom