The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

USA Grenadier Experience (Tri-State New York Region) 03-05 May

Stu_Barnes

Grenadier Owner
Fixer & General Dogsbody
Local time
3:59 AM
Reaction score

Screenshot 2023-04-11 at 11.50.08 AM.png

THE GRENADIER EXPERIENCE - PROTOTYPE TEST DRIVES - TRI-STATE NEW YORK REGION​

Northeast Off-Road Adventures, United States

3 - 5 May 2023 at 8:30am

Last edited:

REOhio

Forum Donor
Local time
6:59 AM
Reaction score
We went to Tampa and are really going to try to hit New York as well. If this one is even half as good as Florida it will be brilliant. I would like to see the colors in person one more time in anticipation of ordering here in the next month or two.

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I’m very curious where it is to be held. Hopefully not somewhere that requires driving to Connecticut from NJ. NE PA or North Jersey would be perfect.

Drausch1976

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I’m very curious where it is to be held. Hopefully not somewhere that requires driving to Connecticut from NJ. NE PA or North Jersey would be perfect.
Not many options in and around NYC. Bear Mtn? Western NJ maybe. I’m in CT and really nothing I can think of here.

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I'm in for NY. 11am Weds.

Last edited:
Local time
Reaction score
According to my invitation it's at Northeast Off-Road Adventures, 23 Tempaloni Rd, Ellenville, NY 12428. Hard place to get to. Trip from New England means overnight stay somewhere. I don't see much in the way of camping.

davidwiz

Forum Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
This is very disappointing. Not sure why INEOS is ignoring the Philadelphia area. The VA and NY events are 3+ hours away. There was Philadelphia event on the calendar for this spring, then it disappeared. 😢

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
This is very disappointing. Not sure why INEOS is ignoring the Philadelphia area. The VA and NY events are 3+ hours away. There was Philadelphia event on the calendar for this spring, then it disappeared. 😢
Agreed. I think NE PA would have been a great fit. Not too far from NYC or Philly and easily accessible from NJ and Conn. It’s a 3 hour drive to the NY event for me but I hope it’s worth it.

Back
Top Bottom