The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Americas US Production has started (previously Start of US production?)

Stu_Barnes

Grenadier Owner
Fixer & General Dogsbody
Local time
8:47 AM
Reaction score
Real update will be the "estimated Build month"

View attachment 7827393
Well it's good enough for me to change a banner or two.

Needless to say I've queried this as its particularly unfair if this is a tech snafu, on the other hand, we would know what it feels like to have a massive influx of false hope like everyone else has to greater or lesser degree. Ha

MileHigh

That Guy
Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
11:47 AM
Reaction score
Argh. Still not showing much….

Attachments

• IMG_1397.jpeg
    IMG_1397.jpeg
    203.5 KB · Views: 29

Tom109

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
No update for me, which is great news! The longer I can push this down the road the better - both for more-vehicles-built-before-mine and logistics - we will be moving house in 8 months o_O (and also gain a 4-bay garage;) )

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
No update for me, which is great news! The longer I can push this down the road the better - both for more-vehicles-built-before-mine and logistics - we will be moving house in 8 months o_O (and also gain a 4-bay garage;) )
I would trade 3 of my bedrooms for 3 garage stalls!!!

Staying in Jersey?

jjncvt

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
Reaction score
Real update will be the "estimated Build month"

View attachment 7827393
Are you west coast or east coast? I am in CT and I have a low pre order number. I am wondering if they are shipping to Long Beach CA first. No update on my status but I was told by Ineos that I was slotted for Aug/Sep

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Are you west coast or east coast? I am in CT and I have a low pre order number. I am wondering if they are shipping to Long Beach CA first. No update on my status but I was told by Ineos that I was slotted for Aug/Sep
Hi JJ - trucks will be shipped from France to NJ for the east coast types.

GrenADV

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
What is your pre-order number? Mine is 9488.
My preorder number is 9465 and no change to the status. The only change I notice is that it now shows the dealer name under financing (although, with the Ineos customer service number - which I called). So, I’m assuming the the preorder number has no connection to the production schedule.

jjncvt

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
Reaction score
Hi JJ - trucks will be shipped from France to NJ for the east coast types.
That makes sense and that is what I was thinking as well. It seems to me that the post above (folks that now see their truck is in "production") are on the west coast. It would makes sense to build vehicles in batches (east coast or west coast delivery) as opposed to mixing it up. Fill a whole boat to CA and then fill one to NJ. I am not a logistics guy, but I am wondering if people on the west coast are being notified that they are in production and the people on the east are still waiting?

Back
Top Bottom