The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Americas US Production has started (previously Start of US production?)

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
3:18 AM
Reaction score
So is that official?
I'm expecting a 2024 model year price hike for everyone that didn't order in that sight unseen window.
There is no 2024MY price hike, all of our vehicles are MY24 and we have already had the price hike. All current orders will be MY24; MY25 pricing and availability is TBD

f1rst1

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
1:18 AM
Reaction score
Just got a lovely phone call from LeNita at red Nolan in Colorado Springs just before the announcement. Will have demo trucks in about 2 weeks.. will be able to book a test drive for up to 2 hours long if you need it.

Best of all she already sent me my vin number!
Did you get it out of them if they are going to tack on any fees? I am using them as well with a different sales person and he "couldn't tell me for sure" but was going to let me know....

hustlehard285

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Did you get it out of them if they are going to tack on any fees? I am using them as well with a different sales person and he "couldn't tell me for sure" but was going to let me know....
There's a few US update threads going on, but posted this in the other one:

1696019147962.png

hustlehard285

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Yeah I was on vacation when she called so didn’t really ask much questions.. but good to hear they will honor it.. I forgot to ask when to expect delivery.. did any of you ask red nolan?
The lady I talked to said I was one of the earlier reservations and vehicle should be delivered late November, early December.

Back
Top Bottom