The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Americas US Production has started (previously Start of US production?)

MurphyMurph

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
2:14 PM
Reaction score
Still nothing for me from the Seattle, WA area. Reserved Mar 9, 2023 and pre-order placed June 5, 2023.

hustlehard285

Grenadier Owner
Local time
3:14 PM
Reaction score
Got bored and decided to do a bit of digging for us Colorado folks: 1695241440342.png

Link throws a 404 error, so probably waiting till September 28th to make it public. I know we all knew it was going to be Red Nolan, but wanted to dig around now that my vehicle is "In Production"

MTNDOG

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Still nothing for me from the Seattle, WA area. Reserved Mar 9, 2023 and pre-order placed June 5, 2023.
On the east side of the state and no in production note on my pre-order the last time I checked, but I'm unable to get into my account as of right now.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230920-145955.png
    Screenshot_20230920-145955.png
    103.4 KB · Views: 10

f1rst1

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
Reaction score
Got bored and decided to do a bit of digging for us Colorado folks: View attachment 7827447

Link throws a 404 error, so probably waiting till September 28th to make it public. I know we all knew it was going to be Red Nolan, but wanted to dig around now that my vehicle is "In Production"
Thanks for digging this up! I live in Denver and haven't had any experience at all with any Red Noland dealerships - are you familiar with them? Think they'll be good/easy to work with? Think they'll try to tack on some stupid dealer markup?

sean303boards

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
IMG_8401.png
In production now
In Denver as well @f1rst1 , hope those boys in the springs are alright to work with.

Wondering how long now till it shows up at the dealership.

MileHigh

That Guy
Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
5:14 PM
Reaction score
I have a hard time understanding how they are in production, but none of us have an actual dealer contact and nobody has asked me for more money to build it yet.

They won’t ask you for money to build. Different model than the EU. They’ll make it, ship it and then you’ll buy it from the dealer. Hopefully with out a crazy mark-up.

MTNDOG

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
They won’t ask you for money to build. Different model than the EU. They’ll make it, ship it and then you’ll buy it from the dealer. Hopefully with out a crazy mark-up.
Yep, but assumed, like the other cars I have special ordered, the dealer would want a little money up front to hit the go button.

MileHigh

That Guy
Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Yep, but assumed, like the other cars I have special ordered, the dealer would want a little money up front to hit the go button.
I guess a dealer could do pretty much anything they want. But that isn’t the plan. I am interested in seeing what kind of outreach I get. Supposedly test drive vehicles are in the US. I guess more for people to pre-order outside of the initial sign-up we had. It would be nice to drive one on the road, out of low gear before I bought it…

MTNDOG

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I guess a dealer could do pretty much anything they want. But that isn’t the plan. I am interested in seeing what kind of outreach I get. Supposedly test drive vehicles are in the US. I guess more for people to pre-order outside of the initial sign-up we had. It would be nice to drive one on the road, out of low gear before I bought it…
I haven't even seen one in real life yet, let alone driven one!

ADVAW8S

Global Grenadier 0044
Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
On the east side of the state and no in production note on my pre-order the last time I checked, but I'm unable to get into my account as of right now.
I'm getting thr same thing as you but I also still show I don't have a preorder despite the email that gives me my Q12024 build date.

We know that money will be handed to the dealer and that was the deposit to be first in line.

MileHigh

That Guy
Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I'm getting thr same thing as you but I also still show I don't have a preorder despite the email that gives me my Q12024 build date.

We know that money will be handed to the dealer and that was the deposit to be first in line.
I forget that some people couldn’t make the test drives…

RobS

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Preorder #9637. No update for me. I see preorder numbers before and after mine with “In production” illuminated. However, the change that I do see is under the Finance area. It used to have Tri-State listed with the Ineos customer service number. Now it says, “when we announce our dealer network later in 2023, your retail partner will be able to tell you more.”

MTNDOG

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I forget that some people couldn’t make the test drives…
Yep, going into this one blind, will be interested to see what the test drive opportunities are going to be in Seattle. Friends in Boise as well, so maybe a quick weekend down there for a test drive.

Stu_Barnes

Grenadier Owner
Fixer & General Dogsbody
Local time
Reaction score

The deposit money will be refunded (which really was an intent to purchase, for NA customers) and the dealer will take over the order when they are announced. At least that’s how I understand it to be.

ADVAW8S

Global Grenadier 0044
Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
The deposit money will be refunded (which really was an intent to purchase, for NA customers) and the dealer will take over the order when they are announced. At least that’s how I understand it to be.
I believe you are correct but I also think that Ineos used it as a bargaining chip for dealers.

sean303boards

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Yep, going into this one blind, will be interested to see what the test drive opportunities are going to be in Seattle. Friends in Boise as well, so maybe a quick weekend down there for a test drive.
@Boise will be a contact at that dealership in Idaho. I don’t know him personally but he has been nothing but helpful with questions that I have had on here.

MTNDOG

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I really thought we would have to put some cash down with the dealer once all commitments are made, but I guess we are all in uncharted territory with this one.

Back
Top Bottom