The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

UK Lift Kit!

Douglas_Bonser

Grenadier Owner
Local time
8:52 PM
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I've just ordered a 30mm lift kit from Kahn Design / Chelsea Truck Company in the UK.
From what I can gather they may be the Eibach springs sold by Kahn.
They're £840 plus shipping, I think that's pretty reasonable since I've been struggling to find reputable sellers in the UK.
Has anyone had experience buying from them before?
I'll post an update once I've taken delivery but it might be a while before they're fitted as I'm off to a coastal holiday soon!

Shaky

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
3:52 PM
Reaction score
Hi Douglas and welcome

I know of Kahn but no first had experience. From what I have heard that a a solid company.

This is from a hazy memory but I actually thought I had seen a figure lower than that quoted for supply only Eibach suspension lift springs. 30mm lift.

I could be wrong but hopefully someone else will be able to correct me if I am wrong. Have you tried contacting Eibach directly ? I

Cheshire cat

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
8:52 PM
Reaction score
Hi Douglas
Welcome to the forum and hope you get the same benefits as many of us derive from this site.
To my mind, Urban are a great company and will not be seeing you off (I hope). Eibach, who make the original suspension for the Grenadier, also supply this lift at circa £600.00 supply only. It could be that Urban are including some bits and pieces not immediately apparent. Either way, this same mod’ is on my shopping list. I think Buzz may also be offering this mod. As I had my rock sliders from them I would likely have this mod from them also.

Back
Top Bottom