The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

The average age of a Grenadier buyer…..

Jean Mercier

GG#920
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
1:39 AM
Reaction score
So back on point - did we get a gauge of the average age buyer? I am certain I'll be on the lower end ;)
Mr Trobex, you didn't yourself tell us your supposedly "young age" :unsure:

And yes I love it, see below 🤣

Our resident timekeeper (did you like that) will recalibrate the numerical equations after about 16-18 new responses .

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
7:39 PM
Reaction score
OK - time for honesty. I'm 17, my dad is a Nigerian Prince, and I am a billionaire. No. Seriously.

@Stu_Barnes (left) and I have know each other from birth.

coming-to-america-1-2000-808ed8f452a04237b128f00b10a2015e.jpg

Jean Mercier

GG#920
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
1:39 AM
Reaction score
@Annee ... if I dare to ask? ... If you are a woman, you are perhaps only the second one on this forum! (y)

[EDITED] and 17 more ages to go before I publish new statistics 🍻

Annee

Grenadier Owner
Local time
12:39 AM
Reaction score
@Annee ... if I dare to ask? ... If you are a woman, you are perhaps only the second one on this forum! (y)

[EDITED] and 17 more ages to go before I publish new statistics 🍻
Errr, I'm not a snowflake so not easily offended but I find the idea that one questions if I'm a woman or not, or indeed if I identify as one all rather strange and inappropriate.

A woman who has a Grenadier about to be delivered in the UK ? A woman that drives a 4x4 ? A woman that isn't using it to run the children around on the school run as this "Woman" chose to have dogs not children...and a woman that has worked hard to be able to afford one.

Maybe I need to rethink the use of crates in the boot that were meant for the dogs....I could shove naughty men in there after their bottoms have been spanked !!;)

globalgregors

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
9:39 AM
Reaction score
Errr, I'm not a snowflake so not easily offended but I find the idea that one questions if I'm a woman or not, or indeed if I identify as one all rather strange and inappropriate.

A woman who has a Grenadier about to be delivered in the UK ? A woman that drives a 4x4 ? A woman that isn't using it to run the children around on the school run as this "Woman" chose to have dogs not children...and a woman that has worked hard to be able to afford one.

Maybe I need to rethink the use of crates in the boot that were meant for the dogs....I could shove naughty men in there after their bottoms have been spanked !!;)
LOL... Touché. I rather gather the question comes from a place of interest not condescension - @Jean Mercier is our demographer-in-residence.

Not sure where he stands on the spanking part.

Welcome to the forum! :)

Back
Top Bottom