The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

The average age of a Grenadier buyer…..

emax

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
9:11 AM
Reaction score
A woman who has a Grenadier about to be delivered in the UK ? A woman that drives a 4x4 ? A woman that isn't using it to run the children around on the school run as this "Woman" chose to have dogs not children...and a woman that has worked hard to be able to afford one.
I see basically no differences to men.

Except, that you're a woman. ;)

emax

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
Reaction score
I already posted my age (so don't count it again, Jean!): 65.

But upon delivery, I'll feel like 18.

(except when it comes to climbing in)

Jean Mercier

GG#920
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I already posted my age (so don't count it again, Jean!): 65.

But upon delivery, I'll feel like 18.

(except when it comes to climbing in)
I have an Excel file with usernames, age and entry date, therefore I will be aware when somebody gives twice his age (y)

I am 65 like you, but I am almost sure I will be and feel 66 when I get the keys of the car, because my birthday is next week, and because I couldn't afford a Grenadier when I was 18!

(climbing in is no problem for me, getting out is worse because of my worn knees and hips)

Ever Pragmatic

Grenadier Owner
Local time
8:11 AM
Reaction score
I have an Excel file with usernames, age and entry date, therefore I will be aware when somebody gives twice his age (y)

I am 65 like you, but I am almost sure I will be and feel 66 when I get the keys of the car, because my birthday is next week, and because I couldn't afford a Grenadier when I was 18!

(climbing in is no problem for me, getting out is worse because of my worn knees and hips)
Jean, all that separates you and “it” is a five minute flash update…. Hoping you get “it” flashed before you birthday as that would be some birthday present.

Eric

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score

And you can guarantee your birthday will be on time and won't be slipped by a month or two.....

Jean Mercier

GG#920
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Jean, all that separates you and “it” is a five minute flash update…. Hoping you get “it” flashed before you birthday as that would be some birthday present.
@Deepblue from Switzerland got his car delivered at his dealer (same dealer as mine, but other country) on January 14! He is still waiting!
Therefore, I guess, like @Eric suggest, I will have to slip my birthday if I want to get the Grenadier on my BirthDay ;)

Last edited:
Local time
Reaction score
58 next month, and I ordered the Greni in the very first beginning, so hopefully the Greni will join my birthday party.
By the way, it will come in Britannia Blue with a red ladder chassis. I wanted change the color to silver with a black roof and add a winch, but then my order would be canceled and a new one would be set up with a new lead time of 6 months at least ...

Eric

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Yeah I may be close to the oldest... 71, and will certainly be 72 by the time my vehicle arrives!
Welcome junior, 72 and highly likely to be 73 at this rate by the time my vehicle na contract arrives. (@Jean Mercier you should have my age on your spreadsheet.)
What's your vehicle and what stage are you up to in the long wait round?

Jean Mercier

GG#920
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Yeah I may be close to the oldest... 71, and will certainly be 72 by the time my vehicle arrives!
Oldest is still @Hicarus, 81! :eek: ;)
@Eric yes! (y)
@trobex sliding toward 40 you said previously, therefore I corrected to 38 :cool:
Almost 150 "ages", perhaps a statistical update today 🍻

Back
Top Bottom