The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

The average age of a Grenadier buyer…..

DCPU

Grenadier Owner
Local time
8:30 PM
Reaction score
Course I'm still bloody here!!!!!
I think I heard a collective sigh of relief when you posted a reply. 🙌

and no-one's getting my IG even if its so late that I can only drive it round the old folk's home! So there! :devilish:
:LOL::LOL::LOL:
Let's hope Ineos get a move on, or for a few of us, the Grenadier is going to need a few sympathetic modifications, for our 1st ride:
02_-_land_rover_defender_hearse_conversion_-_driving.jpg

Max

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
3:30 PM
Reaction score
Prince Phillip the Queen's Husband designed his own with the help of the Land Rover lads and it looked good...does or DCP Unit know where that would be I wonder...happy motoring

DCPU

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Not a clue where it ended up; or as it was reported at the time "Two vehicles were commissioned from Land Rover and converted for “belt and braces” purposes but only one will be used at the funeral on Saturday. Sources have suggested one vehicle is green and the other black and it is unclear which will be deployed."

download.jpeg

I'd like to think it was converted back/to a gun bus and carry on working for living:
Screenshot_20210411_082225.jpg

Tazzieman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
5:30 AM
Reaction score

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Not a clue where it ended up; or as it was reported at the time "Two vehicles were commissioned from Land Rover and converted for “belt and braces” purposes but only one will be used at the funeral on Saturday. Sources have suggested one vehicle is green and the other black and it is unclear which will be deployed."

View attachment 7801709

I'd like to think it was converted back/to a gun bus and carry on working for living:
View attachment 7801708
Gun Bus. Interesting name.

Max

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score

View attachment 7801709

View attachment 7801708
Fantastic and yes what a good thought for it to be converted...thanks for that... you are a Unit.

trobex

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
The good news is the GREN is just out of reach of your 4th year trade apprentice (who right out of finishing their trade will be overpaid like anything and looking for their RAM/Raptor/HiLUX 'Rugged' lol!).
So, I will tip the average age up to 40+... surely... if I see P-Platers from Sovereign Island driving this I might just flip my lid!

Back
Top Bottom