The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Standard non-edition SW anyone?

SvenGren

Reservation Holder
Local time
10:28 AM
Reaction score
Hi... The answer from Ineos was wrong obviously. It is not RPT not possible in Germany at least to order a standard non-edition SW with the extra leg room and less upright rear seats from today! Only the utility called Grenadier. SW only as Belstaff Editions. With all extras I want and need the Fieldmaster (that I don't want) is plus 5k € more expensive in comparison with a base model tailored to my needs. That really sucks cause I cannot order and miss an early slot. Maybe there will never be a bog standard non-edition SW? I expected Ineos to move away from this edition and package bullshit. I am disappointed. Cheers

bemax

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
11:28 AM
Reaction score
I suppose they brought the two Editions nearly fully packed to avoid price problems. Since the first announceent last year all prices went up like hell and Ineos did not touch the comunicated prices. So I think they try to sell as much "extras" as possible as they earn money with this.

Arkaig

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
10:28 AM
Reaction score
SvenGren said:
It is not RPT not possible in Germany at least to order a standard non-edition SW with the extra leg room and less upright rear seats from today! Only the utility called Grenadier. SW only as Belstaff Editions. With all extras I want and need the Fieldmaster (that I don't want) is plus 5k € more expensive in comparison with a base model tailored to my needs. That really sucks cause I cannot order and miss an early slot. Maybe there will never be a bog standard non-edition SW? I expected Ineos to move away from this edition and package bullshit.

I suggest you hold the faith, albeit you might lose your slot meantime. I attach a copy of the Aussie price list which seems to detail a standard non-edition Station Wagon. It would not surprise me if the Belstaff editions are specifically to cover the initial launch period, and that sometime soon within Europe a standard non-edition (non-commercial) Station Wagon becomes available. 

rovie

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
6:28 AM
Reaction score
That's right! The website says that only the special editions are available at the beginning. After that, the station will be freely configurable.

emax

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
11:28 AM
Reaction score
I have written an email concerning exactly this question, and this time I asked in English as the last answer came in a language made of German fragments but not really being German.

They will this time hopefully understand my question

Hope dies last.

Back
Top Bottom