The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Special Edition Badging - 3rd long post

IG_in_AZ

Global Grenadiers #1372
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
1:57 AM
Reaction score
How about a Trailmaster Trialmaster Special Edition?

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
4:57 AM
Reaction score
Is that similar to the “Short bus” 😆

@Tom109 can attest that the real short bus was a Series II 109” baby crap mustard yellow machine owned by Mr. Zen of R.O.V.E.R.S. Club out of PA! I’ll try to track down a photo.

Local time
9:57 AM
Reaction score
Ok - I have been playing around and came up with an idea for an Ineos four-wheel drive badge.

I am going to post here a bunch of things I have been playing with that are the same yet different at the same time. I would anticipate getting something like this made up to put on my truck somewhere (probably on the back).

I'm not looking to get hammered here, just some input. The resolution won't be great as it's just a screen grab.

View attachment 7838160
In the spirit of your post, and having bought an Ineos which gave trouble from day 1, which I have now rejected - I would like to offer a badge which fits with my vehicle's dismal performance, and with the combined but unsuccessful efforts of Ineos Technical and Endeavour Automotive to resolve the faults.Ineos.jpg

bradshow

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
Reaction score
Ok - I have been playing around and came up with an idea for an Ineos four-wheel drive badge.

I am going to post here a bunch of things I have been playing with that are the same yet different at the same time. I would anticipate getting something like this made up to put on my truck somewhere (probably on the back).

I'm not looking to get hammered here, just some input. The resolution won't be great as it's just a screen grab.

View attachment 7838160
Are you looking at developing metal badge or a sticker? I think a cool metal badge like the Land Rover ones that say Fieldmaster or Trialmaster would be cool.

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Are you looking at developing metal badge or a sticker? I think a cool metal badge like the Land Rover ones that say Fieldmaster or Trialmaster would be cool.
I had to slide to the back burner but I‘m considering both.

Back
Top Bottom