The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Americas So how's your Grenadier Really and what could make it better (elevator pitch time)

Tom109

Grenadier Owner
Local time
3:09 AM
Reaction score
Yeah - the electronic disconnect in the Jeep and Ram is known to experience failure if the electric motor gets submerged in water. They need to fix that for sure. I'm not familiar with the one in the Bronco.

Most people have a much better experience with manual disconnects. There are four that I know of, and probably a couple I've never heard of:
For my coil-sprung LR’s I always removed the sway bars. At some point I’d like to test this on the Grenadier.

Coullabus

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
8:09 AM
Reaction score
And picking a favorite of the 9 would be tough like picking which of your children to save from a burning building. I'm even struggling deciding on which one just typing this as their approaches are so different. I do want to make it back for Feis Ile in the future - you live in an amazing place!
Thank you. Yes I’m very lucky. Picking a favourite? Depends on the weather, the company, the time of day… as you say, they are all brilliant. I do tend towards Bruichladdich and Kilchoman - and a huge shout for Bunnahabhain as favourites, but there are no Islay drams I would turn down.
No idea when you were here, but there has been a remarkable growth in production - new still houses, new visitor centres etc. Constant change.
let me know if you make it for Feis Ile…..

Coullabus

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
8:09 AM
Reaction score
And picking a favorite of the 9 would be tough like picking which of your children to save from a burning building. I'm even struggling deciding on which one just typing this as their approaches are so different. I do want to make it back for Feis Ile in the future - you live in an amazing place!
Mmm…. I did respond but my post appears to have dissappeared!

Yep we’re spoilt for choice. And I consider myself so lucky to live in such an amazing place. If you head over for the Feis, do let me know. We can talk Grenadiers over some fine drams.

Local time
3:09 AM
Reaction score
Aside from all of the ADAS ridiculousness, I have no idea why the engine stop/start button can't be permanently off...also, I wish someone would tell me how to turn the LOW FUEL alarm (siren) to zero, scares the sh+t out of me every time. Otherwise, love it.

Back
Top Bottom