The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Smart Alternators for uk specification Fieldmaster or not?

Scotsitalian

Grenadier Owner
Local time
6:32 AM
Reaction score
Can anyone tell me confidently if a UK specification Fieldmaster with heavy duty wiring loom (and winch) but no auxiliary battery or smart pass 120S has a smart alternator or not?
I want to retrofit the CTEK Smartpass 120S with auxiliary battery but when I looked at one of the Test Grenadiers in the Grange Edinburgh showroom, the Smartpass 120S smart alternator lead was not connected ?
either the test mules have standard alternators or the Smartpass lead is not connected for another reason?

DenisM

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
3:32 PM
Reaction score
Can anyone tell me confidently if a UK specification Fieldmaster with heavy duty wiring loom (and winch) but no auxiliary battery or smart pass 120S has a smart alternator or not?
I want to retrofit the CTEK Smartpass 120S with auxiliary battery but when I looked at one of the Test Grenadiers in the Grange Edinburgh showroom, the Smartpass 120S smart alternator lead was not connected ?
either the test mules have standard alternators or the Smartpass lead is not connected for another reason?
;) There are multiple threads elsewhere regarding the Smartpass 120S and the disconnected alternator lead....

Back
Top Bottom