The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Single short side steps available?

Jeffrey

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
9:47 AM
Reaction score
Looking for a short side step to help my wife get in and out of this thing. Kind of like a 'hoop' step or similar. Will be removed for off roading, just used for around town. Not fun getting in and out if you're 5' 1".

Reducs

Grenadier Ordered
Forum Supporter
Local time
12:47 PM
Reaction score
Looking for a short side step to help my wife get in and out of this thing. Kind of like a 'hoop' step or similar. Will be removed for off roading, just used for around town. Not fun getting in and out if you're 5' 1".
I keep hoping someone will make something like this for the stock sliders, but I haven't seen anything yet. If mine ever gets here, I might have to start sketchin' and find a local fabricator.

DaBull

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
9:47 AM
Reaction score
I keep hoping someone will make something like this for the stock sliders, but I haven't seen anything yet. If mine ever gets here, I might have to start sketchin' and find a local fabricator.
Hi Reducs, If step height is of concern to you, have the steps made to cantilever over the top of the lower of the two horizontal tubes. If step height is not a concern, then cantilever over the top tube.
DaBull

Back
Top Bottom