The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Side steps/Sliders, Homemade and I ask you for help

DaBull

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
2:48 PM
Reaction score
Bueno amigos por fin los terminé, hacer trabajos así es un poco tedioso a veces, pero bien está lo que bien acaba, les dejo unas fotos del proceso y listo. Saludos Paco

View attachment 7842743View attachment 7842744View attachment 7842745View attachment 7842746View attachment 7842747View attachment 7842748

Esta ya terminadas y fuera del elevador

View attachment 7842749View attachment 7842750View attachment 7842751View attachment 7842752View attachment 7842753View attachment 7842754View attachment 7842755View attachment 7842756
y este último dedicado a DaBull

View attachment 7842757

Da toro, el perfil frontal mide 7 cm. Haz tus cuentas, espero tus comentarios, críticas, etc. Un abrazo. Paco
Hola Paco, Para mayor claridad, cuando te refieres al perfil frontal, ¿te refieres al grosor total del deslizador de roca, 7 cm?
Me gusta mucho lo que has hecho y creado.
Dabull
"Hola Paco, For clarity, when you mean front profile, are you referring to the overall thickness of the rock slider, 7cm?
I really like what you have done and created. DaBull"

Bruce

Global Grenadier #51
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Hi Jiman01,
Yes, like Paco I have taken detailed measurements and found that from the front door to the rear door the Grenadier has a rake of approximately 3cm or 1.18".
I believe it is the way the suspension is set up to give the Grenadier a rake to perhaps make it look like it is going faster or to make it more streamline, LOL.
I believe Eibach or another manufacture is going to be offering different coil springs providing different lifts for the front and rear in order for the Grenadier to
set level and have no rake. I kind of like the wedge shape for now, LOL.
DaBull
Most of the expected payload weight, especially when towing, is going to be in the rear. To allow for this without having a squatty look or too much front end lift, most trucks have a higher rear end. Unloaded level does look better but the suspension is built this way on purpose.

DaBull

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Most of the expected payload weight, especially when towing, is going to be in the rear. To allow for this without having a squatty look or too much front end lift, most trucks have a higher rear end. Unloaded level does look better but the suspension is built this way on purpose.
Hi Bruce, That makes perfect sense. Thanks for the explanation.
DaBull

Paco Garcia

Grenadier Owner
Local time
11:48 PM
Reaction score
Hola Paco, gracias por esa Dedicación. Eres demasiado bueno. Me encanta la construcción combinada de control deslizante de roca y escalones laterales. Pasé 2 semanas en España en 2016, un país tan hermoso. Tendré que planificar otro viaje de vuelta y parar en Valencia para saludarte en persona. dabull

Hola Paco, gracias por esa Dedicación. Eres demasiado bueno. Me encanta la construcción combinada de control deslizante de roca y escalones laterales. Pasé 2 semanas en España en 2016, un país tan hermoso. Tendré que planificar otro viaje de vuelta y parar en Valencia para saludarte en persona. dabull
Thanks DaBull, I'm glad you like them, passing through Valencia seems perfect to me, whenever you want you can find me here, and since I've been retired since last year, I have all the time in the world, if you don't know Valencia you'll love it. Greetings.

Hola Paco, Para mayor claridad, cuando te refieres al perfil frontal, ¿te refieres al grosor total del deslizador de roca, 7 cm?
Me gusta mucho lo que ha hecho y creado.
Dabull
"Hola Paco, Para mayor claridad, cuando te refieres al perfil frontal, ¿te refieres al espesor total del deslizador de roca, 7 cm?
Me gusta mucho lo que has hecho y creado. DaBull"
Yes, let's see if that makes it clearer for you.

medidas.jpg

DaBull

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Thanks DaBull, I'm glad you like them, passing through Valencia seems perfect to me, whenever you want you can find me here, and since I've been retired since last year, I have all the time in the world, if you don't know Valencia you'll love it. Greetings.

Yes, let's see if that makes it clearer for you.

View attachment 7842835
Hola Paco, mi amigo. Gracias por las medidas adicionales. Parece que la jubilación le sienta bien.
Hola Paco, My Friend. Thank you for the additional measurements. It looks like retirement suits you well. DaBull

Back
Top Bottom