The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Americas SIde By Side Shots of my IG and a D110.

Catpaw4x4

GG 4101
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
7:29 PM
Reaction score

Catpaw4x4

GG 4101
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I’m am so excited to get my Gren and I thinks a great lookin vehicle, but I’m still a sucker for the back-end of a LR.
Agree! Wish the "G" could have been a bit more like it. Also miss the pull down seats in the cargo area.

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Such lovely photos!!! Not selling the Defender are you?? Incredible looking for '88 model!!
There’s a For Sale sign in the window 😕

Catpaw4x4

GG 4101
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
That 88 is for sale but it's not mine. Not sure if can read the number but if your interested, I can do a drive by and get the number.
A very kind gesture! Unfortunately funds are not unlimited and currently allocated for the "G". Irony is I was at a Rover refurb business in Warrenton VA looking at a Defender when the owner reminded me about the "G" - I had read the emails / news alert in the preceding years but it had slipped my mind and I was so craving to get a Defender (something I have always desired from a very early age). 3 hrs later and once home researching the "G" and my deposit was placed on 15 Oct 2021. My "Queens Red" G landed Brunswick 19 Nov. Essentially crickets from Triad with exception of my initiation of confirmation my vehicle was on this side of the Pond. Yes frustrated and yet so appreciative of this Forum to keep me from going crazy while trying to be patient!!
Perhaps give owner a call and see why selling?

Catpaw4x4

GG 4101
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
That 88 is for sale but it's not mine. Not sure if can read the number but if your interested, I can do a drive by and get the number.
If not an imposition - would appreciate a clearer photo of the "For Sale" Info - would like to know a bit more. Thank you!

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Just for clarity, that is a 110” Defender.

Solmanic

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
9:29 AM
Reaction score
I'm going to go out on a limb here... I've had several Land Rovers - a series III, and three Defenders - and I find the Grenadier better looking from every angle. I never thought there was anything odd about the Land Rover's proportions until the Grenadier design was unveiled and suddenly they looked a bit weird. It's kind of like being married to a good looking wife then you meet her sister who is a supermodel.

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Hahaha. I’m an idiot. In my mind I was thinking 88 inches! The short wheel base on LRs from the 50s until 1984 was 88” so in my head I saw four doors and said “oh, that‘s a 110.”

Norb-TX

Grenadier Owner
Local time
6:29 PM
Reaction score
I agree, the rear on the IG is bland, could have used a bigger rear lamp cluster. And a bit more separated functions would have been nice. Still a good looking truck!

MrMike

Lifetime Supporter
Local time
7:29 AM
Reaction score
Does anyone make the Defender style fold down steps for the Grenadier?
I'm working on a step for the rock sliders, but not for the "naked" IG. any decent fabricator should be able to make them for you, folding type would be expensive

DrahthHunter

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
Reaction score
Anaconda County! I am flathead county how did they get MCO done that quick?? live in Knoxville part time. Picking mine up from regal also.

hoohoohama

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I am hoping for after market kits that will let me add lighting etc to make the back of Ineos to look more like my beloved defender.

Norb-TX

Grenadier Owner
Local time
6:29 PM
Reaction score
Plus the reason you can't open the rear doors further is because it would block the lights. If you were in an emergency, on the side of the road, that would be dangerous.

Back
Top Bottom