The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Sick of waiting

ECrider

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
9:11 AM
Reaction score
Excellent, finally another email from IA - what good news is in store, a contract to sign, or perhaps vehicle is in production, or Sir Jim would like to hand me the keys to my Grenny personally and is willing to travel.

NO - just that I need pay £30 more tax when I eventually receive an invoice!

STarting to think I should book an extended walking holiday like Tazzie and play it 'out of sight, out of mind'!

Eric

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Excellent, finally another email from IA - what good news is in store, a contract to sign, or perhaps vehicle is in production, or Sir Jim would like to hand me the keys to my Grenny personally and is willing to travel.

NO - just that I need pay £30 more tax when I eventually receive an invoice!

STarting to think I should book an extended walking holiday like Tazzie and play it 'out of sight, out of mind'!
Mine's the Belstaff edition so £240 extra :mad:

Local time
Reaction score
Just had email telling me that I will have an additional £240 cost for the Grenadier due to UK Vehicle tax rise as of today. But they still hope I’m excited despite the fact that the additional cost is solely due to their none delivery. 🤣

DCPU

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Curious that senior bods at Ineos seem to think 1st deliveries are old news ~ this from 6 days ago:Screenshot_20230406_124344.jpg

ECrider

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Barista - a person who serves coffee.

next stop artisan loo roll.

no company car then?

Sam

Grenadier Owner
Local time
5:11 PM
Reaction score
Ineos “Global HQ team” is in…. Chelsea?!

The true nature of Ineos’ customer base will soon be revealing itself, and I suspect that some may not like it…

Arkaig

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
delivering to the dealer/agent is their measure of success
You'd have thought having got lots of vehicles out to dealer/agents IA would be working 24/7 to move vehicles on out to customers, but oh no IA are closing up over the Easter period, increasing further customer frustrations and treating agent/dealers as suckers.

Ever Pragmatic

Grenadier Owner
Forum Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
When my boys and I went to visit our incarcerated Gren yesterday we played with the interface. One thing we didn’t press was the Ineos icon on the screen.
I’ve circled it so anyone know what it does?

it may have been in the handbook but I can’t recall seeing anything.

Attachments

• 470AFA70-C091-4518-BB3B-558D544749BE.jpeg
    470AFA70-C091-4518-BB3B-558D544749BE.jpeg
    412.2 KB · Views: 114

DCPU

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
You'd have thought having got lots of vehicles out to dealer/agents IA would be working 24/7 to move vehicles on out to customers, but oh no IA are closing up over the Easter period, increasing further customer frustrations and treating agent/dealers as suckers.
I was surprised to read agents closing up this evening and not opening again until Tuesday. I thought the Easter bank holidays were a prime time to get visits from potential buyers.

Eric

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
When my boys and I went to visit our incarcerated Gren yesterday we played with the interface. One thing we didn’t press was the Ineos icon on the screen.

Connects you to Ineos Customer Service to advise you when your order is going into production.

Barney

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
10:11 AM
Reaction score
in der Nähe von Frankfurt a. M. Deutschland
Today I had another depressing, completely meaningless conversation with the Ineos hotline, a friendly gentleman with an English accent spoke to me soothingly. I've had him on the phone before. Unfortunately no information about FIN or date. He is in production. Yes, I have known that for many weeks! What do I want to use the car for? For hunting and off-road I said. He said there are many hunters who want to use the car for that. Why couldn't Ineos have at least one erotic female voice on the phone whispering in my ear that I'm about to. You just have to wait a little bit longer and it will happen! I would have gotten through the Easter days easier!

Spjnr

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score

I think when your in carplay, that takes you back to the INEOS home screen.

Back
Top Bottom