The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Sick of waiting

pete54

Grenadier Owner
Local time
8:10 AM
Reaction score
Hi Pete,
In All honesty, I haven't picked it up yet. I've been needing to sell another vehicle to fund the IG, but that has now been sold with the funds due to land tomorrow, so should have it before the end of the month.
Hang in there, I'm sure it wont be long!
Got the call this morning and a quick trip to the agent to see it in the flesh! Now just need to pay for it!! At least I am no longer sick of waiting - just sick with anticipation.

rovie

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
3:10 AM
Reaction score
Got the call this morning and a quick trip to the agent to see it in the flesh! Now just need to pay for it!! At least I am no longer sick of waiting - just sick with anticipation.
Hi Pete54, that sounds good!

pete54

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Waiting is finally over! Handover complete with ALL accessories fitted (roof rack, awning, side steps, tow ball, picnic table).

Many thanks to Grange Edinburgh for putting up with me ‘just passing by’ every few weeks for the past year.

A very happy bunny!

Cheshire cat

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Waiting is finally over! Handover complete with ALL accessories fitted (roof rack, awning, side steps, tow ball, picnic table).

Many thanks to Grange Edinburgh for putting up with me ‘just passing by’ every few weeks for the past year.

A very happy bunny!
That sounds like an early handover! 4:30 AM? 😲
Congratulations. You will hopefully be as happy as I have been with mine.

MrMike

Lifetime Supporter
Local time
3:10 PM
Reaction score
Just thought I'd keep this thread alive by saying IA have lessened their response emails by passing information back to the agent.
Less than acceptable
For context, my vehicle is at the port (Zeebrugge) with no shipping date.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231207_053050_Email.jpg
    Screenshot_20231207_053050_Email.jpg
    307.8 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: IGL

Stu_Barnes

Grenadier Owner
Fixer & General Dogsbody
Local time
12:10 AM
Reaction score
Reserved September 29 2021, confirmed spec and ordered as soon as I was able, still waiting.

(I’ve been itching to contribute to this thread for ever, US spec vehicle so no surprise with the delay)

Chime in if you’ve waited longer……..

MrMike

Lifetime Supporter
Local time
3:10 PM
Reaction score
Reserved September 29 2021, confirmed spec and ordered as soon as I was able, still waiting.

(I’ve been itching to contribute to this thread for ever, US spec vehicle so no surprise with the delay)

Chime in if you’ve waited longer……..
You beat me hands down, I'm really surprised you weren't one of the first deliveries. Who know how the allocation process works 🤷

flynnsk

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
2:10 AM
Reaction score
And now there are apparently two more words. Winch package.
Only issue I heard with the Winch was SOME models with the Winch had the incorrect (amp?) Relay. The only 'source' of such issues appears to be one person on farcebook claiming is a full stop order on all vehicles with a winch, because, that's what "his dealer told him". My vehicle has been in port for over a month and half waiting to have the hitch removed / plated and the applicable software update that goes along with it.

Max

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
3:10 AM
Reaction score

Sick of waiting​

Can someone direct me to the link for the Forum Retail Shop, please...I am interested in the member's emblems...thanks in advance

Jean Mercier

GG#920
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
9:10 AM
Reaction score

Sick of waiting​

Can someone direct me to the link for the Forum Retail Shop, please...I am interested in the member's emblems...thanks in advance
See the right side of your screen on a computer browser: "Parts & Service"
Or on your cell phone, the same but downwards.

ChasingOurTrunks

Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local Group Moderator
Local time
12:10 AM
Reaction score

Sick of waiting​

Here you go:

Edit: Me and @Jean Mercier crossed the finish line in a tie in the race to reply!

Last edited:

Jean Mercier

GG#920
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
9:10 AM
Reaction score
Back
Top Bottom