The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Show us your newest toy!

WhiteBear

Grenadier Owner
Local time
12:23 AM
Reaction score
Much more easier if you have less space. Bought it after assembling the RTT on the Rhino Rack Crossbars
Well, ok, hmm.

I bought a set and used it 2x on my bicycles. Then it were given to my nephews.
The spanners are too heavy and thick for my use cases. Instead bought a Bosch set

The wrench set with universal application possibilities thanks to the combination of open-end wrench and ring ratchet wrench
Ideal for narrow areas, as the ratchet works from a return angle of 3° thanks to the toothless mechanism
Durability thanks to high-quality, industrial-grade chrome vanadium steel
Practical storage and easy transport with the included roll-up bag
Scope of delivery Amazon Exclusive: 10 x wrenches 8/10/12/13/14/15/16/17/18/19 mm, bag

1692013508113.jpeg

Lollo050968

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I need only the 13mm for the RTT, I have a set with bended ends, for this the space is less between crossbar and roof. The normal spanner is at this size too short (or my arms😉) . I like WERA, if I buy new tools, I buy some quality for long term use.

emax

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
Reaction score
It looks like being sharp on the edges and can scratch your painting or surfaces. I'd consider to dip it in varnish or barrel finish it.

Barral finishing is a process where something is put into a barrel filled with barrel finishing stones and then rotates for a while to soften the edges. Some people do it themselves with selfmade rotating drum.

For the German readers: Trowalisieren: https://www.techpilot.de/lexikon/trowalisieren/

As self made rotary tumbler machine:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4tjO_RM4-I8

Last edited:

IG_in_AZ

Global Grenadiers #1372
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
3:23 PM
Reaction score
Palmetto State Armory had a closeout / Labor Day sale on their Dagger Compact pistols (9x19mm), frames and slides, so I picked up a few slides to complete the 2 Glock-compatible frames I had in my safe (bottom pic). Before I completed my purchase, I saw that they had a matching green complete frame also on sale, so I got one of them, too. Complete pistols are currently $259! Compared to Glock 19 at $500. Salad days, boys, salad days.

20230829_151454.jpg

20230829_151601.jpg

Related: they also had Steyr AUG A3 M1 NATO 5.56 rifles for $1499, which is $280 under dealer cost (I am a dealer also) so, I grabbed one of those in mud color (flat dark earth). The NATO models are the ones that accept STANAG / AR-15 magaines. It's been on my list for years, but just never found one at a price I was willing to pay. It'll be here Friday, according to UPS tracking.

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
6:23 PM
Reaction score
Palmetto State Armory had a closeout / Labor Day sale on their Dagger Compact pistols (9x19mm), frames and slides, so I picked up a few slides to complete the 2 Glock-compatible frames I had in my safe (bottom pic). Before I completed my purchase, I saw that they had a matching green complete frame also on sale, so I got one of them, too. Complete pistols are currently $259! Compared to Glock 19 at $500. Salad days, boys, salad days.

View attachment 7825186

View attachment 7825187

Related: they also had Steyr AUG A3 M1 NATO 5.56 rifles for $1499, which is $280 under dealer cost (I am a dealer also) so, I grabbed one of those in mud color (flat dark earth). The NATO models are the ones that accept STANAG / AR-15 magaines. It's been on my list for years, but just never found one at a price I was willing to pay. It'll be here Friday, according to UPS tracking.
I’ve never shouldered a bull pup rifle. What’s it like?

IG_in_AZ

Global Grenadiers #1372
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I’ve never shouldered a bull pup rifle. What’s it like?
Weight in the back. It's comfortable, but different. the barrel / muzzle end feels extremely lightweight, unlike the weight distribution of an M4 / AR-15, which feels more muzzle heavy due to the magazine, barrel and optic, if mounted, being ahead of the pistol grip. It's been at least 30 years since I handled an AUG.

IG_in_AZ

Global Grenadiers #1372
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Loud!! Very loud!
I have more than a few SBR / AR pistols. Yep, loud when the muzzle is closer to your face. I built an AR-10 pistol with a 12.5" barrel. Haven't shot it yet, but I'm sure it'll be quite concussive, and probably have quite a nice fireball.

Reactions: CB

Gaston the Grenadier

Grenadier Owner
Local time
11:23 PM
Reaction score
Battery is in his body! Like it (y) :love:
As long as I am fit enough I won't buy a bicycle with a battery, and I have a bike, not that fancy, but I use it!
I ride my eBike for two hours a day, as it allows me to take a bit of the strain off my left knee which is bereft of cartilage and ACL ligament, as well as the patella tendon being reattached (fell off a ladder).
Riding my beloved “normal” bike would last around 40mins before the pain sets in.
I’d rather be out on a bike for two hours instead of 40mins.

DaBull

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
This thread is to share your fun with a new toy with everyone else.

Be it a piece of new camping gear, a knife, a gun, a tool, a motorcycle, a shed or a swimming pool. If it's fun and you enjoy it, show it to us here and let us participate!

:)
New Custom 9'6" Donald Takayama Nose Rider. DaBullDonald Takayama Nose Rider.jpg

Gaston the Grenadier

Grenadier Owner
Local time
11:23 PM
Reaction score
My sort of newest toy, although it’s been rotting away in one of my toolboxes in the shed for over twenty years.
I began searching for it in the hope that it would be the right tool for crimping the wires and pins on the external Deutsch auxiliary plugs.
Turns out it’s exactly the right tool and crimps to 12AWG (the correct setting for our pins).
So after soaking it in WD40, scrubbing it and blowing it out with an airline, I crimped my first set of pins for my amber warning light that’s required on some of the places I visit.
Saved £50 by not hitting the Buy it Now button on what’s probably a cheap Chinese version.

My wife tells me I’m sad. But I’m happy, and smell of WD40!

Attachments

• IMG_1904.jpeg
    IMG_1904.jpeg
    366.1 KB · Views: 41
Back
Top Bottom