The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Secret menu

Local time
1:57 PM
Reaction score
Has anybody found the secret menu (less advertised menu) for the Grenadier? Things like; if you turn the key to ACC and mash the accelerator three times it will reset the transmission map. I had a car that if you held two buttons on the HVAC panel it would take you into a menu to change/review certain items. Similar question...has anybody bought a reader yet that allows some programing?

flynnsk

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
3:57 PM
Reaction score
That document does not have the hidden function password
I believe, rumor is, if you use an Hex Editor, and open the GradeX32.dll (or if present on 64bit GradeX64.dll and look for string values the one human language code is : BU553R_0FF_V! *

Snark*

*in case not understood, this post is meant in jest, and under NO CIRCUMSTANCES should one try to enter the above, unless you have a personalLy line to Sir Jim

LWA55DAL

Grenadier Owner
Local time
3:57 PM
Reaction score
I have another tread on the Service Reset and in working through that issue I came across this thread and I am hoping that someone has found the password for the Hidden Functions as I woudl like to know what is in the menu and if it includes a Service Reset. I assume that you have tried the number listed in the bulletin - 46367308?

terdrocket

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
4:57 PM
Reaction score
Yes. On the Hidden Function menu, the password prompt pulls up a full keyboard vs the secret menu that just pulls up a number pad.

Back
Top Bottom