The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Scottish Game Fair Tickets and Video simulation of spec

KBKLR

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
6:46 PM
Reaction score
Invite sent out tonight for the Game Fairs, already going but will take more of the family. Looking forward to seeing the Grenadier there for the first time in Scotland (as far as I am aware)
Also got a nifty video of my spec simulated in Iceland sent through this evening.

Ferrugenfish

Reservation Holder
Local time
2:46 PM
Reaction score
Well that's exciting!  Can you share it?

Local time
Reaction score
I got the invite to the game fair also! Will be the first time I get to see it! ?

Arkaig

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score

Attachments

• Video email.png
    Video email.png
    153.3 KB · Views: 44

emax

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
7:46 PM
Reaction score
These renderings are extremely good. They only weakness is in the water resemblance.

But water, smoke and fire are the supreme disciplines of computer animation. Zillions of billions of calculations each second.

Ferrugenfish

Reservation Holder
Local time
Reaction score
[QUOTE username=Arkaig userid=8627043 postid=1332898524]Here's the computer rendering video of my order for a Fieldmaster in Sela Green:

http://ineosgrenadier.com/en/gb/my-grenadier?videoUrl=/cinematic/G01A/video/d4ba6f18707ca12d930492abf7700aa516a66d79.mp4

What I found interesting was the text of the accompanying email suggesting that they'll be in further contact next week with more details of the next steps.

[/QUOTE]

She's a sexy girl that green Sela!  For me it's between that green, the silver, or black.  I also can't decide if I want the red ladder frame color.  I'd be more sold if the red was an EXTRA layer of paint for added protection. That's actually a good question...

Ferrugenfish

Reservation Holder
Local time
Reaction score
[QUOTE username=Nomad300 userid=9017022 postid=1332904907]Curious, has everyone received these renderings? [/QUOTE]

I think it's just for those who have put down a deposit.  Not the initial reservation, but the larger deposit. 

emax

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
Reaction score
[QUOTE username=stickshifter userid=8617054 postid=1332904769]The start of the video sounded like ...[/QUOTE]

No. This is definitely exactly this song.

emax

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
Reaction score
[QUOTE username=Nomad300 userid=9017022 postid=1332904907]Curious, has everyone received these renderings? [/QUOTE]
I havn't.

But this is worth additional information: I got an eMail four days ago, where they told me (google translation):

Hello ...,
Since you are one of those who have supported the Grenadier program from the beginning, we would like to give you a quick update on our progress towards full production in Hambach.
The prototypes of the final phase for "production testing" are now rolling off the assembly line. We want to use them to test our supply chain logistics and our manufacturing processes before we start series production.
Unfortunately, we are not immune to the current supply chain issues and parts shortages that have hit the automotive industry so hard, but we remain committed to building the Grenadier for our customers starting next month. As we promised you when you made your reservation, we still have a spot available for your Grenadier in production for 2022. But the time is fast approaching when we need to give our colleagues on the shop floor the full specs so they can do their job.
Therefore, please configure your vehicle at https://www.ineosgrenadier.com/de/de/? and send us your order so we can put it into production for you. If you have any questions please contact us at customerservice@ineosgrenadier.com or 8002008142.

This was on June, 21st. But I ordered on June 18th and made the full deposit. I even have a production slot of October. So they do apparently not have their data in sync.

So I wrote an answer:

Dear Sir or Madam,
I am surprised about the receipt of the Mail below.
I HAVE already ordered and also made the second payment. The order number is #......
Please also note my two attachments. [I attached the order -pdf and the a screenshot of the order status]

Please let me know what went wrong and confirm the status of my order.

Thank you and

Best regards,

I later got a ticket number, but not an answer as of today.

So I don't wonder that there was no rendering eMail yet.

Shaky

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
Reaction score
I am not the only one who thinks of Joan Jet then when I see the videos. I don’t think it is the exact same tune though, just spookily similar. I stand to be corrected though.

KBKLR

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Not yet - I was expecting to get the code to put into the the Game Fair ticket website - but nothing so far

Local time
Reaction score
No nothing yet! Indeed customer service is a-bit hot and cold with Ineos!

Arkaig

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
[QUOTE username=Nomad300 userid=9017022 postid=1332917751]Anyone actually received any tickets? [/QUOTE]
[QUOTE username=KBKLR userid=9008888 postid=1332917767]Not yet - I was expecting to get the code to put into the the Game Fair ticket website[/QUOTE][QUOTE username=paulN186 userid=8631746 postid=1332918032]No nothing yet! [/QUOTE]

Patience - all in good time!

[QUOTE username=Nomad300 userid=9017022 postid=1332917751]Loosing confidence with anything associated with customer care.[/QUOTE][QUOTE username=paulN186 userid=8631746 postid=1332918032]Indeed customer service is a-bit hot and cold with Ineos![/QUOTE]

Don't blame Customer Service - it's Ineos' Management failure to properly plan, train, coordinate, or provide any form of integrated computer support to an extremely enthusiastic experienced existing third-party call centre operation that operates 24/7/365 dealing with enquiries on a worldwide multilingual basis. Have faith, it will get better.

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
4:46 AM
Reaction score
Yes a bit silly when you launch a virtually online car company you would think the back-office and online side would be the first thing to sort out. After all that doesn’t care what the product is and there is well proven technology available. 
They seem to have done a better job designing and engineering the vehicle than they have a computer/cloud system

Local time
Reaction score
[QUOTE username=Arkaig userid=8627043 postid=1332918173]

Patience - all in good time!

[/QUOTE][QUOTE username=Arkaig userid=8627043 postid=1332918173]

Don't blame Customer Service - it's Ineos' Management failure to properly plan, train, coordinate, or provide any form of integrated computer support to an extremely enthusiastic experienced existing third-party call centre operation that operates 24/7/365 dealing with enquiries on a worldwide multilingual basis. Have faith, it will get better.[/QUOTE]

Sounds like a man in the know! the customer service people i have spoken to are all very nice but i have been told a few things by them that have turned out to be wrong so the trust has been eroded some what!

emax

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
Reaction score
They don't know much about the Grenadier. They have lists of answers and pick what they think is the right one. Over time, they learn (I hope) and the answers get more and more refined. If it's a good call center, they add to a growing knowledge base to pick from.

But in reality there are no good call centers because conceptually they can never have the expertise of the technicians who are simply to be protected from the customers by the telephone blokes.

KBKLR

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Codes arrived from Ineos, free tickets procured, very nice email from the events team, and I am looking forward to seeing the Grenadier tomorrow morning

Local time
Reaction score
yep i have my tickets now ? 

looking forward to the show, need to find some posh clothes now lol! 

Back
Top Bottom