The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Satin film wrap for the grenadier

Local time
1:29 AM
Reaction score
I wonder if anyone will be producing the paint protection film in satin finish for the grenadier?, this helps protect against scratches from branches, sand blasting in hot dusty windy locations (OK not needed for the UK), tree sap, etc etc etc.
It should be fairly easy to do the Grenadier due to all the flat areas and curves along one plane.

Any thoughts?

Paachi

Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
10:29 PM
Reaction score
You’d be surprised how much people still ask for a full PPF or wrap for a slab sided vehicle. I recently tinted my windows of my G Wagon and asked them for a quote to wrap the roof in white (heat management in a dark car). I was quoted anything from $1200-$2000 just for the roof. Granted there is that 30% Bay Area tax added but I’d hazard at least $5000 USD for a full wrap of the Grenadier. Plus the usable life of these wraps is about 5 - 7 years before they need to be removed. 
that being said I just came back from a desert trip of Death Valley and my poor G took a lot of pinstripes from shrubs etc. So definitely something worth considering 

Spjnr

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
6:29 AM
Reaction score
i personally don't much care for wraps on cars. They're expensive, never look quite right, and often start peeling on high wear areas. Ill just to my best to look after the paintwork!

Local time
Reaction score
The Grenadier is going to look good with battle scars. Its gonna have a ton of character with scratches and dirt. Thats the best thing with utility vehicles vs a sport car. 

emax

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
7:29 AM
Reaction score
Suggest this as an option in the configurator. Maybe there's a reward. ?

Local time
Reaction score
Didn’t I see in the beta configurator that an added layer of paint protection film can be ordered from the factory?

Back
Top Bottom