The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Safari windows for safe ventilation

Mumblepants

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
1:47 AM
Reaction score
Some sort of hat or sunscreen?
Sad Jim Carrey GIF

Manuel4x4

Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
11:47 AM
Reaction score
Eso es algo a considerar.
Bueno, me gusta la estética. Pero una vez probados al sol de Málaga, los descarté. Me quedo con el trialmaster sin añadir las ventanas.
Estaría bien que le hubieran montado un cristal fotosensible tipo tesla

Mumblepants

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Bueno, me gusta la estética. Pero una vez probados al sol de Málaga, los descarté. Me quedo con el trialmaster sin añadir las ventanas.
También es una gran idea sobre el vidrio o una opción de sombra.

bemax

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
5:47 PM
Reaction score
I see that a sunroof with an electrical functioning to darken the glass is a nice idea which works well for Tesla and other tech affine companies. But in my opinion it does not follow the „build on purpose“ idea of IA.

I would certainly prefer a mechanical solution which can be fixed with a screwdriver.

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I couldn’t agree more, love the look..
but I’m also worried about of our blazing hot sun and 40°+ days cooking my scone.
Put on a hat, get a tint job (window not head), you live in Geelong

In Geelong, the summers are comfortable, the winters are cold, and it is windy and partly cloudy year round. Over the course of the year, the temperature typically varies from 7°C to 25°C and is rarely below 3°C or above 34°C.

Manuel4x4

Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
El cristal de Tesla no tiene ningún mecanismo eléctrico, es el propio polímero del cristal el que se oscurece con el sol y no deja pasar el calor, no hay nada que reparar con un destornillador en una placa de cristal.

bemax

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
El cristal de Tesla no tiene ningún mecanismo eléctrico, es el propio polímero del cristal el que se oscurece con el sol y no deja pasar el calor, no hay nada que reparar con un destornillador en una placa de cristal.
You mean like self tinting sun glasses?
Maybe it’s possible that you translate your posts with deepl.com so everybody can understand it here. It’s ok two post it in both languages so everybody who does speak Spanish can read the original.

Jean Mercier

GG#920
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
You mean like self tinting sun glasses?
Maybe it’s possible that you translate your posts with deepl.com so everybody can understand it here. It’s ok two post it in both languages so everybody who does speak Spanish can read the original.
Yes, that's what he means!

Manuel4x4

Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
Si a eso me refiero, entiendo que el cristal podría ser un poco más sofisticado, sin que esto repercuta en la fiabilidad del coche.

Yes, that's what I mean, I understand that the glass could be a bit more sophisticated, without affecting the reliability of the car.

Mumblepants

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Put on a hat, get a tint job (window not head), you live in Geelong

In Geelong, the summers are comfortable, the winters are cold, and it is windy and partly cloudy year round. Over the course of the year, the temperature typically varies from 7°C to 25°C and is rarely below 3°C or above 34°C.
Haha rarely below 3° or above 34°?? Maybe this year due to La Niña. Geelong is a cold hole but
There’s also the possibility of working in the desert on a pipeline…

but yes tinting window, (not head) is a good option too.

Back
Top Bottom