The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Saddle leather or No Saddle leather

Saddle leather yes or no

• Saddle leather

Votes: 93 55.4%
  • Nappa leather

Votes: 75 44.6%

• Total voters

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
4:06 AM
Reaction score
You can buy interior wrap, so you can do wood grain, carbon fiber, metal. I'll be doing a satin titanium or carbon fiber.
I was considering carbon (matte) as well... the vinyl is inexpensive and fairly easy/straightforward to do for flat-ish pieces

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I've never had leather of this quality in a vehicle (or anything for that matter). Can anyone suggest a product to just wipe it down? My wheel has gotten a bit tacky and I'd like to correct that.

Thunderbird

Grenadier Owner
Local time
3:06 AM
Reaction score
I've never had leather of this quality in a vehicle (or anything for that matter). Can anyone suggest a product to just wipe it down? My wheel has gotten a bit tacky and I'd like to correct that.
While I just have the boing ol’ black wheel, I assume a saddle cleaner would be best. It will get the sticky off as well as condition and protect. There are endless products but I’ve linked the one we use for our tack and saddles. It may darken the appearance some….

Jiman01

Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
There are a ton of different leather cleaners/conditioners. I suggest using something that is non-toxic since your hands are going to be directly on the leather….much different that putting a conditioner on your shoes.

I have used Chamberlains for many years after the folks at Saddleback Leather recommended them. I’m very happy with the product. I use their stuff on anything leather.

This also very good stuff. It’s so clean (non-toxic) they actually recommend you apply it with your hands😂😁. I’ve been using it more frequently and it may replace my Chamberlain after I use it all up.

Back
Top Bottom