The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Rock sliders

Local time
8:36 AM
Reaction score
Thankfully on the demo day there was a car with the sliders and they are too close to the body to safely use as side-steps, the car is also too high to get into comfortably without side-steps, and you can't have both, so the sliders are gone in favor of the steps.
My height is 6'2 (187cm) and my wife is 5'10 (176cm), do you reckon that it's too tall for us to get in / out without a step? We drive a LC model 200 now and we can slide in/out without a step. But it appears that the IG may be a couple of inches higher. Thanks!

Tazzieman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
12:36 AM
Reaction score
My height is 6'2 (187cm) and my wife is 5'10 (176cm), do you reckon that it's too tall for us to get in / out without a step? We drive a LC model 200 now and we can slide in/out without a step. But it appears that the IG may be a couple of inches higher. Thanks!
I'm 5'9 and my wife 5'6 and we're both turning 61 this year.
We have been able to mount and dismount the iron horse without stress.
If we lose our agility obviously one or both of us would have to consider some rockslider mod.
But we are motivated to remain nimble and springy!
The aftermarket is making sliders with narrow steps if you want to go that route.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom