The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Reservations for future variants of the Grenadier?

PAV

Local time
6:55 AM
Reaction score
Not sure if this is the right place for this question but seeing as I'm unable to get a definitive answer from INEOS, thought I'd ask here (in case someone from INEOS sales is monitoring the thread).
If I make a deposit today, can it be to reserve a spot for a future model variant of the Grenadier (e.g. gen-II, long-wheel base wagon etc)?
I'm in no hurry for a 2023 delivery, and TBH, would be more likely interested in a long wheel-base wagon or the "soft" ute variant of the Grenadier.
In other words, is there any advantage to placing a deposit NOW for upcoming variants of the Grenadier (e.g. early reservation holder)?

_pav

Last edited:

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I don't know anything, but my assumption would be no; I'm not sure it would be legal to take deposits (refundable or otherwise) for vehicles that haven't even been formally announced yet.

Logsplitter

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
10:55 AM
Reaction score
Not sure if this is the right place for this question but seeing as I'm unable to get a definitive answer from INEOS, thought I'd ask here (in case someone from INEOS sales is monitoring the thread).
If I make a deposit today, can it be to reserve a spot for a future model variant of the Grenadier (e.g. gen-II, long-wheel base wagon etc)?
I'm in no hurry for a 2023 delivery, and TBH, would be more likely interested in a long wheel-base wagon or the "soft" ute variant of the Grenadier.
In other words, is there any advantage to placing a deposit NOW for upcoming variants of the Grenadier (e.g. early reservation holder)?

_pav
As far as I’m aware you can only place deposits for currently available models. There isn’t an option to place a deposit for the double cab pick up for example. Try it out on the configurator and see 👍🏼

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
8:55 PM
Reaction score

_pav
Placing a reservation does not tie you into a particular vehicle
That only takes place when you do a final configuration and place an order with the full deposit
You can only select the vehicle based on what is available on your country configurator at the time

Reactions: PAV

PAV

Local time
Reaction score
Placing a reservation does not tie you into a particular vehicle
That only takes place when you do a final configuration and place an order with the full deposit
You can only select the vehicle based on what is available on your country configurator at the time
Precisely my thinking - placing a deposit to "reserve" a spot for future orders (e.g. "early reservation holder" club).

Back
Top Bottom