The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Recommended tools

Tazzieman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
8:45 AM
Reaction score
I was about to say don’t waste your money as I’ve found Aldi tape to generally be rubbish.
I meant the tape not the brand. No Aldi in Tassy!

Logsplitter

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
11:45 PM
Reaction score
Three of the best breakdown parts, electrical tape, cable ties and 3mm to 4mm fence/gardening wire you will surprise yourself how much these three items will get a car mobile again or use for camping with the assistance of a multipurpose tool like a Leatherman or a SOG.
Agreed I’ve used all three on my travels to get me out of a fix and some repairs lasted weeks until I could get to an Ineos dealer 😎

Barney

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
12:45 AM
Reaction score
in der Nähe von Frankfurt a. M. Deutschland
I've got spare standard valve stems but have found out about these emergency stems.

Not cheap, but the alternative might be a lot of effort.
View: https://youtu.be/wxmChHZ9W4Y?si=6o8jIoDCFtU0vTZe
Hello Tazzieman, my daughter had a valve failure on her car today. So I remembered your suggestion. A valve like that costs €20 here in Germany. But there seem to be different ones. Does anyone in the forum know the hole diameter of the valve in the 17" steel rims?

Attachments

• IMG_9459.jpg
    IMG_9459.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_9458.jpg
    IMG_9458.jpg
    100.6 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_9457.jpg
    IMG_9457.jpg
    140.2 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_9456.jpg
    IMG_9456.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 25

Tom109

Grenadier Owner
Local time
6:45 PM
Reaction score
Oh, I just saw that the valve hole diameter is identical. The question still remains which one would you prefer?
The green card is a permanent valve, the red card is an emergency valve. I would probably use the Emergency valve, get the wheel valve replaced at a tire shop, then put the emergency valve in your tool kit.

Back
Top Bottom