The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Rear Seat Adjustment Bracket from eBay?

Chadd7

Grenadier Owner
Local time
8:24 AM
Reaction score
Has anyone tried installing these adjustment brackets? Looks like a great and simple installation (video is included in the listing). I'm thinking of ordering them but wanted to see if anyone has tried them here first.

This site contains affiliate links for which The Grenadier Forum may be compensated.

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Some interesting Grenadier trinkets associated with that link!
I saw that too. Most are probably better ideas than quality items so it would be nice to see forum member/sponsors create similar things.

DaBull

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
5:24 AM
Reaction score
Has anyone tried installing these adjustment brackets? Looks like a great and simple installation (video is included in the listing). I'm thinking of ordering them but wanted to see if anyone has tried them here first.
I purchased them, now I just need my Grenadier. DaBull

This site contains affiliate links for which The Grenadier Forum may be compensated.

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Does it make the rear seat’s rake more vertical?

Jean Mercier

GG#920
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
2:24 PM
Reaction score
Some interesting Grenadier trinkets associated with that link!
Indeed, saw this, I am still waiting for a decent trunk cover solution instead of my crap solution (still using it, cheap), but nothing yet:

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
The opposite. It reclines the backrest a bit further so passengers are less upright.
That was my initial thought, but after I watched the video it seemed the opposite.

Notice how the 40 seat seems more angled. (Screenshot from their video)

IMG_0761.jpeg

DaBull

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
5:24 AM
Reaction score
That was my initial thought, but after I watched the video it seemed the opposite.

View attachment 7837812
Hi Krabby, I could be mistaken, however I think the 40 seat is the one with the new bracket that allows the back to tilt further back. DaBull

Chadd7

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score

View attachment 7837812
Great catch on your part. I'm hoping that this was just an error in the video and photo taken from different vehicles. If you look at the shape of the bracket, it only makes sense that it would recline further, not less.

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Hi Krabby, I could be mistaken, however I think the 40 seat is the one with the new bracket that allows the back to tilt further back. DaBull
The video definitely shows them swapping the 60-side bracket But you certainly could be correct.

Chadd7

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Yes, but in the video, the 60 seat bracket is the one being changed out. odd haha.

Chadd7

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
The video definitely shows them swapping the 60-side bracket But you certainly could be correct.
In the photo you posted, the 60 seat clearly has the factory bracket, because you can see all the black metal. The 40 seat has no black bracket visible because design makes the catch swallow up the bracket. Hope that made sense

Chadd7

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I'm still working believing that this is necessary.
Depends how often you drive around rear passengers and whether they like napping back there. Harder to nap when seated too upright.

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I’m sure they’ll be in your hands soon enough to set the record straight. Hopefully it works in the manner you hoped for.

terdrocket

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I saw these the other day and I am pretty convinced that they are to recline the seats in the commercial version sold outside of the US. It allows the commercial version to have the same seat rake that we get in the US. I could be wrong and I hope I am.

Back
Top Bottom