The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

This seems like a bargain in the current market

Local time
4:47 PM
Reaction score
Surprised at the lack of responses. I thought there was a waiting list for new ones?

FlyingTexan

Grenadier Owner
Local time
11:47 AM
Reaction score
Nothing would want. Doesn’t have any upgrades not even a ladder. No lockers. No point to order that one in my mind but to each his own.

Local time
Reaction score
Well, it's around £12,000 under list price so you could add any extras

Looks pretty good to me, it's got the rear seats so it's not the lead-in model

Last edited:

Tom D

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Nothing would want. Doesn’t have any upgrades not even a ladder. No lockers. No point to order that one in my mind but to each his own.
It does have lockers as it has the rough pack.

AdiThorny

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Seems as if no-one is interested in second hand Grenadiers. I have TrialMaster for sale - lots of options, only 76 miles as not using it. Trying to get out for what I paid so advertising about that price. Advert gets good amount of views but no-one calling...

Local time
Reaction score
Not a great time to sell, but l am surprised at the lack of interest in your Grenadier when some are waiting months for delivery

FieldMonster

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
Reaction score
Just spotted this one for sale down the road from me: https://meadens.com/used-cars?q=p&car=480787-ineos-grenadier-2023-for-sale-christchurch

Diesel Fieldmaster with diff lockers, additional aux power, exterior utility belt, towbar, picnic table, wheel locker, tinted read windows. Magic mushroom with a black roof. 1500 miles. Claims to have interior utility rails but not present in the photos. £67,000. If I was looking, I’d be way more interested in this.

Baron von Teuchter

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
£60k is a good price, when I was looking 6 weeks ago the cheapest 5 seaters with rough pack were high 60’s. No safari windows which would have been a deal breaker for me though and not mad on the silver & black - that’s just my preference though.

FlyingTexan

Grenadier Owner
Local time
11:47 AM
Reaction score
I don’t think many would want a MY 2023 with the potential issues when MY2024 are being delivered with many of those addressed.

Coullabus

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
Reaction score
My 2023 Fieldmaster refuses to go into Low Range, and has a small e-comms fault (I see the message but have yet to discover what it actually relates to!) and sticky door buttons. Will be looked at when it’s first service is due in May. I live on an island - and I don’t feel the need to make a special journey !

Baron von Teuchter

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
New features? ( what have I missed?)

The 24 models have some modern stuff like lane departure warning and auto emergency braking and such like. Auto detecting speed limits and setting off a warning if you break them.

Baron von Teuchter

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
My 2023 Fieldmaster refuses to go into Low Range, and has a small e-comms fault (I see the message but have yet to discover what it actually relates to!) and sticky door buttons. Will be looked at when it’s first service is due in May. I live on an island - and I don’t feel the need to make a special journey !

I’ve had no errors with mine but it was very reluctant to go into low range when I first got it. I was going to grease the linkage but the day I went out to do it it moved in to low ok and I’ve made a point of using it once a week since - and it’s now really slick and easy to shift. I guess it was just sticky - I’ve had several land rovers that had the same issue, use it or lose it applies!)

Coullabus

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
Reaction score
Compared to some Land Rovers I’ve had the Grenadier is the dogs wotsits!

As for the fancy electronic aids -no real need for them. If I’m doing long distance motorway type trips I’ll take the XC90 :)

Back
Top Bottom