The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

This seems like a bargain in the current market

Trialmaster

Grenadier Owner
Local time
3:55 PM
Reaction score
All the software bugs, door seals, torque converter
I don't have any of the above (software has been updated). I think we need to stop generalising and probably run a survey to see who actually has all these problems.

Today, I tried to select Wading Mode, to get through the River Witham at Long Bennington. It failed, and you know why, I didn't read the manual - vehicle should be in Low Range, Centre Diff Locked and Off Road Mode too, before selecting and there are other instances on this forum, where people don't read before announcing problems.

IMG_0649.jpeg

roadfever

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
9:55 AM
Reaction score
Someone should write a checklist (or several checklists on 1 8x11" paper) for a quick reference when operating the features. Probably could be laminated and then stuck under the sunscreen.

FieldMonster

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
Reaction score

FlyingTexan

Grenadier Owner
Local time
10:55 AM
Reaction score
I don't have any of the above (software has been updated). I think we need to stop generalising and probably run a survey to see who actually has all these problems.

Today, I tried to select Wading Mode, to get through the River Witham at Long Bennington. It failed, and you know why, I didn't read the manual - vehicle should be in Low Range, Centre Diff Locked and Off Road Mode too, before selecting and there are other instances on this forum, where people don't read before announcing problems.

View attachment 7838297
There have been acknowledgements and recalls. Just because you personally haven’t had an issue doesn’t mean there are none. The complaints people have been talking about are not related to reading the manual. To answer your question, apparently yes, there are things you’ve missed. I suggest going to the first page of the Grenadier forum and start at the top.

Last edited:

Trialmaster

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
There have been acknowledgements and recalls. Just because you personally haven’t had an issue doesn’t mean there are none. The complaints people have been talking about are not related to reading the manual. To answer your question, apparently yes, there are things you’ve missed. I suggest going to the first page of the Grenadier forum and start at the top.
Morning, hope you are well. I was going to reply, but I feel chilled that I have a really good Grenadier and decided an answer to your reply was not necessary.

Enjoy your weekend in your Grenadier. Just popping out in ours.

FlyingTexan

Grenadier Owner
Local time
10:55 AM
Reaction score
Morning, hope you are well. I was going to reply, but I feel chilled that I have a really good Grenadier and decided an answer to your reply was not necessary.

Enjoy your weekend in your Grenadier. Just popping out in ours.
That’s great and all but it’s pretty ignorant when someone says there’s an issue your response is always “well I don’t have it” as if that means something.

Cheshire cat

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
That’s great and all but it’s pretty ignorant when someone says there’s an issue your response is always “well I don’t have it” as if that means something.
Hi Texan
I think it is good to point out that all is well. If we didn’t do that, would the assumption not be that everyone is having problems?

Back
Top Bottom