The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Pickup version spotted today in Graz

Tom D

Grenadier Owner
Local time
10:32 PM
Reaction score
It’s what I would have bought if it had been available. In fact the only reason I didn’t order on the 18th was because I was trying to get some info out of ineos as to when i might get my hands on one. When it became clear that it would be a long time i ordered the station waggon..

Local time
2:32 PM
Reaction score
Last edited:

Logsplitter

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
10:32 PM
Reaction score
In another thread (too many threads already on the pick-up), was the Italian link. Here is the English version / reposting

Very nice. Hopefully one day they’ll make a single chassis cab version. An ideal 4x4 camper base vehicle.

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
5:32 PM
Reaction score
The pictures just sold me. I am order the swb but soon as I can order the pick up, I am buying it. The swb will be the down payment.
SWB as in short wheel base? They're not making one of those; was your "SW" for station wagon?

ADVAW8S

Global Grenadier 0044
Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
SWB as in short wheel base? They're not making one of those; was your "SW" for station wagon?
I was calling swb as standard wheel base. Then lwb for long wheel base, mwb for midget wheel base. I should have put Sw

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I was calling swb as standard wheel base. Then lwb for long wheel base, mwb for midget wheel base. I should have put Sw
Gotcha - I come from the LR Series world, so I automatically think short wheelbase and long wheelbase.

ADVAW8S

Global Grenadier 0044
Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
ALlrzl,
I don't like the pick up at all from the rear view with the round taillights. These need to be replaced with square lights. But tastes are different.
square taillights are for jeeps

Shaky

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
Reaction score
That with a nice back on will be a beast. Unfortunately I also think it will be too big for British roads in general as well. Certainly parking it will be a nightmare

Stu_Barnes

Grenadier Owner
Fixer & General Dogsbody
Local time
Reaction score
Done,

its great how much love this potential version is getting, really can't wait to see the road testing alongside a Gladiator Rubicon.

ADVAW8S

Global Grenadier 0044
Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
Any guess on bed length from pictures. It looks to be 6.5 feet long

Local time
Reaction score
Has anyone else besides me approached INEOS as an interested person for the pickup?

I asked if it's possible to put down a reservation for the pickup last month and was told no. I'm hoping they open up soon. I have a reservation for the wagon but I'm more interested in the truck honestly. The team members at the la drive event didn't have any info to share on the truck.

Back
Top Bottom